"She's only 19, she's only 19, she's only 19."
Source: Star Magazine
Source: US Weekly
- The cheating- Both of the kids have been accused of cheating, some stories are more serious than others. They have always denied the claims against both of them, but now some of Lachey's friends are saying that Jessica wasn't so innocent: "She comes across as such a goody-two-shoes." "I'm finding out all these things about her and putting together things she has told me. I'm just now realizing what a good liar she was. That's how Nick feels too-totally in shock." Another Lachey friend adds, "The idea that things unfolded because Jess couldn't take Nick misbehaving is simply not true."
- He felt ignored- The bigger Jessica's star started to get, the more she started to neglect her husband. "She ignored him," a source told US Weekly. "She'd always leave him at home for something "better." Jessica would go out with friends and never check in with Nick. It bothered him. " Even when Nick and Jessica were together, she would be aloof to him. "He'd sit there alone while she was living it up with her friends."
- No matter what Papa Joe says, the couples parting was NOT good - When Simpson told Lachey she wanted a divorce, he felt completely "sucker punched." Up until then, he and Simpson had held out hope that things could work out and that is why, according to a Jessica source, they spent two months insisting they were alright when they in fact, were already dunzo. A Lachey insider said, "He was committed until the end, that is why he went along with the charade. The 'honeymoon' trip (to Italy in October) was real for him. He wanted to fix their problems."
- The blame game - Friends say Nick would like it if the divorce could stay private between him and Jessica, but his friends worry that "Team Simpson" led by the almighty Joe Simpson, is trying to turn the public against him. "Friends warned Nick that Joe would view the divorce as a business move."
- Jessica's regrets? - Some sources think Jessica may be regretting her decision. "I've heard she is reaching out to him." "It hit her how good he was to her. But as long as Nick has some distance from her, he wont take her back."
In Jessica Simpson news, Lloyd Grove is reporting that Jessica is very unhappy that Nick is slaughtering her in the polls of public opinion and that the majority of people think she was responsible for the break up. Grove also says that Simpson is pissed off that her publicist has been unable to keep the negative stories about her (ie: fake lips? cheating with Maroon 5 singer? got ulcers?) out of the spotlight lately. I'm telling ya, as much as I used to love Jessica, I think her star is fading and you can blame that on breaking Nick's heart, not to mention, the dislike people have for Papa Joe Simpson. Awww, who's your daddy now Jess?
Source: Yahoo Launch , National Ledger
Tori Spelling and that guy she had the affair with, Dean McDermott, apparently got engaged on Christmas Eve. Both Spelling and her lovah are not even divorced from the spouses that they cheated on. That is sooo tacky! Donna Martin, you should be ashamed! In a joint statement released to People magazine the couple gushed, "We're so incredibly happy and in love. We cannot wait to start our lives together!" Yeah, that and a big F you to the spouses they are both legally married to at the moment and let's not forget the baby McDermott just recently adopted with his wife before leaving her. Spelling's rumored pregnancy is said to be false. But, if she's not already pregnant, you know bitch will be knocked up soon! Yuck. Ya think Papa Spelling will give her another million dollar wedding?
Ouch. That's harsh.
Source: FOX News
Source: National Ledger
Apparently, it's all in the hair.
"With his highlighted blond locks and petulant pout, he looks more like the most famed hairdresser of all time," wrote Britain's Sunday Express about Pitt's Achilles in "Troy." Reviewing another earnest effort, the Miami Herald wrote: "Brad Pitt's hair is in rare form in 'Meet Joe Black.' It's hard to tell whether this is a result of the way he's been lighted or whether he's switched to a new brand of shampoo. ... If his movie career ever fizzles, he's got a good future hawking Vidal Sassoon."
With Angelina, Brad has not only adopted her hobbies - taking flying lessons, for instance, to match Jolie's pilot's license, and joining her (laudably, of course) on her humanitarian tours of the Third World - he's adopted her children.
Oh well, on to The Shield!
PS: Check out pobytes review of the Nip/Tuck finale. It's a good thing the two of us didn't go to Vegas and put bets on Liz being the Carver!
"I don't (expletive) belong here! Why don't you just put a gun to my head and shoot me! You've already taken my freedom! You might as well take my life too!" she said. The officer who took Rodriguez in a police car to the Kailua substation quoted her as saying "Just take my car and I'll walk all the way to the North Shore but don't leave me in the back of this car poppie."
John Spencer who played a dedicated politico on "The West Wing" who survived a serious illness to run for vice president, died of a heart attack Friday, his publicist said. Spencer, 58, died at a Los Angeles hospital, said his publicist, Ron Hofmann. Spencer would have been 59 next week.Spencer played Leo McGarry, the chief of staff to President Jeb Bartlet (Martin Sheen) on the NBC series. In a sad parallel to life, McGarry suffered a heart attack that forced him to give up his White House job.
- The man is "apparently obsessed with Ms. Grace, believes that he loves her, insists that she can solve all of his problems and will help him to meet with Osama bin Laden, Grace's court papers say.
- Grace says in court papers filed Tuesday that since Nov. 18, Loegering, whom she has never met, "has engaged in a continuous pattern of harassment and stalking of plaintiff by e-mail and telephone and by attempting to enter her place of employment."
- On Nov. 18, court papers say, Loegering sent Grace an e-mail telling her he was coming to New York to see her. "I would like to talk to you as soon as posible (sic) so that we can work things out," court papers quote the e-mail message as saying.
Read the rest here: AP