Tabloid Whore!

12.30.2005

SOPHIA BUSH: HURT. HUMILIATED. BROKEN HEARTED.

Screw you Chad Michael Murray! US Weekly reports that Sophia Bush is soldiering on after her painful breakup from her husband and One Tree Hill co-star. Sophia, who dumped Chad "I used to think you were cute, now I think you're a rat" Michael Murray 5 months into their marriage, will go public with her heartache in the February issue of CosmoGirl. "I can't say there are no hard feelings," she said, "I'm hurt, humiliate and brokenhearted." Bush would not directly address the specific rumors floating around about the reason for the breakup (Chad allegedly screwing Paris Hilton) but added, "Does it shock me how accurate some of them are? Yes." It's rumored that this may be One Tree Hill's last season and even though fans like me will be bummed, it could end up being the best thing for Murray and Bush. A source told US that Sophia and Chad "fight and bitch at each other" all the time in the middle of the set now. So sad.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

One Tree Hill can't end, I love it too much. say it isn't so. CMM is a total bastard!

9:56 AM, December 30, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh my god that blue eyed good looking cheating bastard! i have seen a whole nu side 2 chad ad i hate it! i think its abit sad 2 cancel the whole show just because they cant get on. i honestly do not blame brooke at all sorry i mean sophia.
its his fault.PARIS HILTON plz that is hitting rock bottom isnt it. i mean is SOPHIA BUSH/PARIS HILTON. I KNOW HE ID CHOSE!

10:32 PM, January 09, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home