Tabloid Whore!

12.12.2005

DANGER BRAD! DANGER! ANGELINA'S EX STILL HAS THE HOTS FOR HER.

Maddox?

We all know that Ms. Angelina Jolie has dabbled in the girl on girl stuff...Well, her ex-lovah Jenny Shimizu (above) has come out to say that she and Angelina have a bond together that will never be broken:

"There has never been an ending to her and I. I think there never will be. I think we will continue to have a deep relationship. It really does go beyond just the sex. She's always had lovers that she relies on. If she can ring you and you can meet up then she can take care of her sexual needs. Whenever she calls me up I go and visit her. It's not always the case that we get together and have sex. Sometimes we go to her property in Cambodia and explore the jungle. It's definitely more of a deeper friendship. She's the person that I'll always care about and always help and always be there for."

Shimizu doesn't seem to have the kindest words for Angelina's relationship with Brad either, "It seems like he comes from a different place. He wants to have kids and he wants to have a perfect marriage. She's a tough woman who will do everything she wants to. I don't think there is any way of controlling Angelina. She's not going to be a housewife."

You all know I have been very critical of Brad lately, but that quote from her makes me mad! I wonder how Brad feels about this one. Sounds like she is a bit threatened by him and bitch should be! Not to mention, if Angelina wants to still have affairs with this chick instead of a monogamous relationship with Pitt, then she is freakin' crazy. Look at her, she looks like freakin' Maddox! I don't get what it is with this chick. Years ago she also got actress Ione Skye to switch over from a Beastie Boy! For all of you who are America's Next Top Model fans, Shimizu was featured on the show a few weeks ago.
Source: Hollywood.com ; Boston Herald

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

OH my gawwwwwh! I didn't know that was a chick until the very end of the post! SICK. If Angelina wants that instead of Brad...someone needs to check into 4th floor! YIKES.

12:50 AM, December 13, 2005  
Blogger Maurice Bradbury said...

I think she traded tacos with Madonna, too.

7:58 AM, December 13, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home