Tabloid Whore!

12.28.2005

CHRIS KLEIN SNUBS KATIE & TOM'S BABY

Oh that Chris Klein. He claims he has no hard feelings towards Katie Holmes and their break up, but Mr. Toughguy says he isn't going to congratulate her on her upcoming baby. Bitter, much? In a recent AP radio interview, when asked if he would be sending Holmes a congratulatory card or gift after she gives birth to Tom Cruise's baby, Klein responded, "No, I don't think so. Her and my relationship is a time in the past. And it's a time that I'll always look back with in fondness, but her and I have moved on, and she has a separate life and I have a separate life. And it's better that we keep it that way." Oh c'mon Chris! We're not asking you to be best friends with the girl, but you dated her for seven years! I'm sure her new quickie relationship with the worlds biggest movie star would be hard for any ex boyfriend to deal with, but If you are going to go around in interviews and act like you don't care about your break up with Katie, then at least do the decent thing and congratulate her. Buy a card, sign your name and mail it off. Done.
Source: AP

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

although i don't like Chris Klein I don't think he is in any way obligated or should even have to send KH a card/gift or acknowledgement of her baby. When I had my child I didn't expect anything from any of my ex's (long or short term) and a good thing because they didn't send me anything. He shouldn't have to either just because he's a "celeb".

12:14 PM, December 28, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your Right, I Dont Think He Would Have To Send Her Anything, So He Used To Go Out With Her, So What? Does That Mean Every Guy Shes Been With Would Have To Send Her Something? I Dont Think He Has To Send Her Anything At All.

3:11 PM, December 28, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

He dosent need to send her anything at all.

7:40 AM, January 15, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home