Tabloid Whore!

12.29.2005

DJ A.M. WANTS HIMSELF SOME MEAT!

Too Late?

Now that Nicole Richie and boyfriend DJ A.M.'s relationship is over and done with, US Weekly is reporting that A.M. is allegedly looking for some fresh meat to date. Apparently he doesn't want a boney chicken wing for a girlfriend anymore and a source told US, "A.M. wants to date curvy girls. He hated Nicole's skinny body and liked her better before she lost so much weight." Hey, you know what they say....more to love! Oh well, I really like Nicole, I hope the girl is doing ok.
Source: US Weekly

3 Comments:

Blogger willam said...

look @ the little plugs of blond extensions. such doll head thanx to great lengths extensions (yes that's right. it's patented. don't front like you aint seen the ads in Glamour)

7:26 PM, December 29, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really like her, too. She has been through so much. I just bought her book tonight, so I'm very excited to read it. Have you read it?

7:30 PM, December 29, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I Hope Her And Adam Get Back Together I Loved Them Being Together =(! They Were Perfect They Really Looked Like They Loved Each Other They Shouldnt Have Broken Up! They Need To get Back Together! =)

9:05 PM, December 29, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home