Tabloid Whore!

12.29.2005

YES! YES! FEDERLINE'S COMING Y'ALL!

Ahh man, I was really trying not to write about this, but the urge is just too great. By now you've all probably checked out Kevin Federline's fancy new website that he put up. It is quite the treat and when you hop on over to it, you get a nice sampling of his music. I really try to give everyone a chance and part of me feels bad for picking on the guy, but, um...oh Lord, it is just. so. bad. Vanilla Ice has officially been kicked off his throne, if you know what I'm saying. Well, at least 2006 will start off with laughs and smiles because Federline is releasing his first single at midnight, January 1st for everyone to hear. Get ready y'all!! You will also be able to buy the single on Yahoo Music Unlimited. Ooooooh! Exciting. It's called "Popozao" and I don't know what the F a "Popozao" is...all I know is that in the 7 second clip played on his website and MySpace site, Federline sounds like a clown bouncing up and down chanting, "Po! Po! Po! Po! Popozao, Popozao!" According to Page Six, Kevin couldn't find a major label to release his music, so he is doing it independently (there goes Britney's money!). Oh well, I really shouldn't judge because I have not heard the song in it's entirety, just a silly 7 seconds of it. Maybe I should listen to Kevin when he warns me on his website, "Don't judge a book by it's cover!" Maybe when we hear the song in it's entirety, we will be pleasantly surprised. Heh. Maybe?

4 Comments:

Blogger Tabloid Whore! said...

Thanks for the correction Shelly!! I fixed it. Throne. I'm a bit tired this morning. :) BTW, I published your comment, but for some reason it's not coming up.:( argh.

11:47 AM, December 29, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Popozao is a brazilian funky slang that means "big butt". One can say a girl has a popozao, but if you say a guy is a popozao, you're simply calling him an... asshole.
It suits Federline PERFECTLY.

1:27 PM, December 29, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

In Brazil, popozão means big butt. You see, in that South American country, men like behinds better than boobs. And, if it was taken from the Brazilian expression, you have a nasal sound in the end. Just a thought...

1:42 PM, December 29, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am going to judge this book by it's cover and toss it in the garbage. KFed needs to stop immediately.

4:07 AM, December 30, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home