Tabloid Whore!

12.19.2005

I PAPI! MICHELLE RODRIGUEZ IS A PAIN IN THE DRUNK.

Hey, I love LOST's Michelle Rodriguez and will never say anything terribly bad about her here in fear that she will hunt me down and beat me up, but police reports and court documents show that she was a bit dramatic and difficult (surprised?) while dealing with the police who arrested her for alleged drunk driving earlier this month. KITV quoted the documents saying Rodriguez was "very argumentative" and kept interrupting the officer who was explaining drunk driving sanctions to her.
"I don't (expletive) belong here! Why don't you just put a gun to my head and shoot me! You've already taken my freedom! You might as well take my life too!" she said. The officer who took Rodriguez in a police car to the Kailua substation quoted her as saying "Just take my car and I'll walk all the way to the North Shore but don't leave me in the back of this car poppie."
Source: AP

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I Poppie!!! I Poppie!!!
I say this all the time, I even use to say it at work....but ya gotta love Ana Lucia for saying it to the cops.

She is one tough biatch!

4:44 PM, December 19, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i fink michelle is fuckin gr8! x-x-x

7:55 AM, July 17, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home