Tabloid Whore!

12.19.2005

IS TOM CRUISE RUNNING KATIE RAGGED?

What the hell is going on? Tom Cruise has been dragging poor 6 month pregnant fiance Katie Holmes all over the freakin' country lately, keeping her out till the wee hours and all I keep wondering is how does she have the energy to do it? Just look at a bit of her schedule: According to People, Holmes and Cruise were in New York Thursday, dining, shopping and midnight ice skating (is that safe?), to celebrate her 27th birthday. On Friday the couple jetted off to Miami where they had dinner that night with Will Smith & Jada Pinkett, later all going to a club called "Snatch" around 1:20am where they stayed about an hour. Saturday afternoon they all took a private yacht touring the bay off the Florida coast, and later went for lunch. Then that night, Cruise and Holmes went to go watch Will Smith perform at a Florida radio station Jingle Ball concert.
This does not even include the soccer games, trips to FAO Schwarz and all the birthday parties Cruise has thrown for Holmes recently that she has had to attend. Maybe it's just me, but when you are pregnant don't you to get incredibly, overwhelmingly tired a lot of the time? What is Cruise doing keeping Katie out until 2:30am? Maybe with the time difference from L.A. to Florida it's not that bad and she can stay out later, but I just don't understand it. If you want to put a totally scandalous twist on this, you must check out the scoop Conversations About Famous People was recently slipped saying that Katie might not be pregnant after all. Good stuff.
Source/Photo: People

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Actually I have one son and most of the time while pregnant I wished someone would take me somewhere! I was told the doting stay home and rest up for the baby! A lot of time I was bored out of my mind and dread not spending my last months free from motherhood at little more lose than cautious. A lot of women actually are rejuvenated and are packed with energy. Go katie..I salute you. The hell with being barefoot and pregnant:)

8:25 PM, December 19, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I honestly think people are just searching for things to criticize these two about. She's pregannt, not dead. She's young and she's healthy why shouldn't she enjoy herself?

I have two children and the pregnancy doesn't start weighing you down until the end. I never stopped going out and enjoying myself when I had the chance, including going out to the club.

8:19 AM, December 20, 2005  
Blogger Tabloid Whore! said...

anonymous #2: re-read the post. it wasn't criticizing them in the slightest...it was saying, how does she have all the energy right now to run around town, travel and stay up till 2:30am etc being pregnant. I know someone who is pregnant right now and one of the things they have told me is they are tired all the time. i have also known people who have had to go sleep in the bathroom during work b/c they are so beat. Obviously it is not like that for all pregnant women...but to reiterate, this was just a question, "how does she do it?" ...rather than a criticism!

9:46 AM, December 20, 2005  
Blogger Lala said...

Tom Cruise is a loser. He's having a mid-life crisis. But he isn't surprising ME at all by "running katie ragged..." since he is obsessed with running. The boy can't stop! check out my blog for proof.

6:15 AM, December 22, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home