Tabloid Whore!

12.27.2005

BOO HOO. JAMIE-LYNN SIGLER IS GETTING CRANKED.

The New York Daily News is reporting that "Sopranos" star Jamie-Lynn Sigler is allegedly getting nasty drunk laden messages left on her cell phone by soon to be ex-husband A.J. DiScala. Her friends are claiming, "He'll be in Miami or Los Angeles and he'll call her at 4 a.m. and just slur nasty things into the phone. She just wants to move on with her life." A.J., who has been hanging out with newly single Nick Lachey, denies the accusations and tells The New York Daily News, "I've left my wife two happy holiday E-mails," (which translates to: MERRY F'IN CHRISTMAS AND A SHITTY NEW YEAR BITCH!!!"). He goes on to say, "I love my wife, and I want her to be happy, and I wish no ill will toward her or her family." I don't know, nor care enough about either one of these yahoos (except for the fact that they would pop up on Newlyweds here and there) to make a judgment on who's telling the truth, so you make the call.
Source: Gatecrasher

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

AJ DiScala is a complete idiot. He has no life. he is a womeniser. He thinks women are sex objects. See the Jamie-Lynn fan club to see his issues!

3:57 PM, February 13, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home