- This week People Magazine gives you some ribs for the weekend. Plus, one more chance for you to look at the infamous Nicole Richie "I'm not anorexic and I'm not wearing a diaper!" photo. - popbytes
- In his upcoming autobiography 21 Years Gone, Jack Osbourne used to swallow tic tacs so he could be just like daddy. He also liked to hold knives to his sister Kelly's throat! And we thought that suicide attempt was bad. - The Blog You Love To Hate
- Britney Spears: Singer, wife, mother of two, lover of cheetos and now a publicist? Is there anything that girl can't do? - A Socialite's Life
- What? That whole rumor about Megan Mullally getting a talk show was true? What? Huh? Really? Thank God I work during the day. - Best Week Ever
- While Kate Holmes is back to being a skinny Minnie, Tom Cruise is becoming a fat ass - Glitterati Gossip
- Mary Kate Olsen still scares the heck out of me - MollyGood
- Okay, now that I've actually heard Ashlee Simpson speak with her new nose, memories of the old Ash are coming back. Plus, by the looks of these Chicago clips, she isn't half bad!! - Bricks and Stones
- Top 10 Bullshit publications (oops, I better start reading some new shit!) - Diserio
I have a feeling I will only be able to tolerate and not make fun of Nick Carter. He did an interview this week with US Weekly where he spills all the dirt about his tumultuous relationship with Paris Hilton. He admits that they broke up after he heard rumors that she was screwing Chad Michael Murray while the two were filming House of Wax in Australia. He also said that he heard after Paris screwed CMM, she went with Chad and picked out the engagement ring he later gave to now ex-wife Sophia Bush. Nice. Nick said when he confronted Paris about it, she only admitted it after he threatened to call Sophia and tell her. Oh how I love dirt like that. Anyway, I'll be giving this show a chance, or at least watch it long enough for me to see the clip they've been showing on the commercials with Nick screaming with rage to Aaron over the fact that Aaron took Whore Hilton out on a date days after Nick and WH broke up. Quality television, I tell ya. Hmmm....could I be smelling possible House of Carters episode recaps in the near future?
Source: US Weekly
Speaking of Steve Irwin, his wife Terri is going to be interviewed by Barbara Walters tonight on "20/20" at 10pm E.T. You can read about the interview and watch a clip of it HERE.
An incredibly somber Howard K. Stern appeared on Larry King Live tonight to speak about the death of Anna Nicole Smith's son Daniel. He confirmed some of the stuff already reported on and shed light on some new things.
According to Howard K. Stern:
- He is the father of Anna Nicole's baby. He said that according to the timing of when she got pregnant, he knows he is the father and that Larry Burkhead is not. Howard also said he and Anna Nicole have been in a relationship for a very long time but wanted to keep it secret because he was her lawyer. He said they are in love. Hmmmm...
- Anna Nicole named the baby Dannie-Lynn Hope.
- Howard is willing to take a DNA test to prove he is the baby's father. He said he and Anna Nicole have told Larry Burkhead he is not the father and is also disgusted how Burkhead chose to deal with this through the media (aka: appearing on Entertainment Tonight) during such a difficult time for Anna Nicole.
- At some point Howard and Anna Nicole will get married.
- Anna Nicole did release the pictures of Daniel to the media so she could create the Daniel Wayne Smith Charitable foundation. She has not personally received any of the money and anything she gets will go to the charity.
- No further word yet on the cause of Daniel's death.
- Daniel was planning on moving to the Bahamas to live with Anna Nicole and also go to school there.
- At one point in the hospital room during the night before his death, Daniel said to Howard, "How come I'm so tired?"
- Daniel was not in a chair (as previously reported) when Anna Nicole found him and realized he wasn't breathing. He was lying next to her, having moved into the same bed in the middle of the night.
- When they realized Daniel was gone, Anna was at the end of the bed, hugging his legs and praying to Jesus that he take her instead of Daniel.
- Anna never screamed "you did this!" in the hospital room to anyone.
- No blood and vomit was found in the room as reported.
- They did have to sedate Anna as she refused to leave her son's side.
- Daniel was previously hospitalized for a week for severe back pains and depression (not for his heart as previously reported).
ANNA NICOLE SMITH DEAD
ILLEGAL DRUGS REPORTEDLY FOUND IN ANNA NICOLE SMITH'S HOTEL ROOM.
Yeah, that's Amos, not Spelling...thank you very much. A bunch of really cool releases come out today and best of all, my favorite red headed chick Tori Amos comes out with an amazing box set. A Piano: The Collection is the ultimate prize for any Tori fan. You can bet your ass that I'm going to be strutting my stuff down to Best Buy today and picking one up. A Piano: The Collection is part of this week's AOL Music's listening party. Listen to it HERE.
"Produced by Amos, the career-spanning collection highlights selections from her studio albums as well as b-sides and songs that debuted on Tales of a Librarian, a recent 'Best of' compilation. Featuring seven never-before-heard compositions, the box set contains a total of 86 tracks that combine well-known studio versions with rare alternative mixes, including several songs Amos remixed for this project. A PIANO: THE COLLECTION also offers a revealing and extensive track-by-track commentary penned by Amos, who discusses the inspiration behind the songs and albums and explains why they were chosen for this box set. Read More ...
Other cool releases that AOL Music is holding listening parties for include:
The Lemonheads- 'The Lemonheads' - Hooray, Evan Dando is still alive and making music again. Oh how his voice brings back memories of college!
Janet Jackson - '20 Y.O.' - Quit your 'hating' peeps and just check it out, Janet's still got it.
Mario Vazquez 'Mario Vazquez' - Before you say, "who dat?!" Mario is the kid who surprised everyone and mysteriously dropped out early from American Idol a couple season's ago. Now he's back with his new solo record. It has a couple good tracks (most notably "Cohiba" and "Gallery,") but otherwise, I'm not really hooked. Sorry Mario.
Samiam - 'Take Care' - Wow. Anyone remember 'Clumsy?'
Make sure to tune into CNN's Larry King Live Tuesday night because his guest will be Anna Nicole Smith's lawyer, Howard K. Stern. Even though Larry King is a horrible interviewer, this is still worth watching because Stern was the only other person in the room when Anna Nicole found Daniel dead. The interview with King will be Stern's first since the tragedy. Hopefully that curmudgeon Larry has his act together and doesn't F*ck up anyone's name. Oh the humanity!
It's quirky and odd with some really cool music, so of course, I'm inexplicably drawn to it.
Photo source: Jokers updates
Aww! Who doesn't love a cute baby?? I just had to put up this picture of Gwen Stefani and her adorable little Gavin Rossdale look-a-like son Kingston. Plus, does Gwen ever not look perfect when she leaves the house? Damnz girl!
Photo Via Splash News- See more
The new issue of In Touch Weekly with the last photos of Anna Nicole Smith and her son Daniel hits newsstands today. In the magazine they say Daniel had prescriptions for the anti-depressant Lexapro and the sleeping pill Ambien for the past two months. They quote a pharmacist who said that taking the two drugs together and the build up in his system over time could have and contributed to his death. Anna's friend Howard K. Stern confirmed to E! News Wednesday that doctor's found the two prescription drugs in Daniel's system, although not at levels that could have caused his death. He also added that that the first of three toxicology tests performed on Daniel turned up no traces of illegal substances in his bloodstream.
Photo credit: Matt Fagg/Images via Nick-lachey.net
"You motherchuckers lucked out that I didn't beat yo ass, aight??"
Source: Contact Music
Some other good stuff to check out is the great interview Rita Cosby did on her MSNBC show with Dog & his wife Beth after his release from jail Friday. In addition to the interview with Dog & Beth, a woman who was a victim of Andrew Luster's disgusting crimes also appeared as a guest on the show. She wanted to speak out about Dog's arrest because she felt so strongly about showing her support for him. The whole segment is about 20 mins, but worth the watch if you've got the time. Watch HERE.
(Thanks for the Rita tip GIMB!)
I swear, if that man has to do one more day of time in a mexican jail because of this, all hell is going to break loose!