Tabloid Whore!

9.28.2006

HOUSE OF CARTERS: DIGGING UP ALL KINDS OF WHITE TRASH!


I have to admit, I am going to be all over E!'s new reality show called House of Carters starring that Backstreet Boy Nick Carter and his family. For many months after hearing about it, I would roll my eyes and thought there was no way in hell that I would watch it. That is, until I started seeing the commercials for it. I guess Nick (who seems like the only sane one in the family) decided to bring his siblings together to try and repair his self proclaimed "disfunctional family" (which includes his brother Aaron and sisters Leslie, B.J. & Angel). All I can say is after watching the promos, there seems to be all kinds of white trash up in the House of Carters. Don't even get me started on that Aaron Carter who made news last week after proposing to a Playboy model that he reportedly dated for around week--only to rescind the offer a couple days later. Forget the proposal, he should have made news for the fact that he is 18 and his voice sounds like he is still in the midst of puberty.

I have a feeling I will only be able to tolerate and not make fun of Nick Carter. He did an interview this week with US Weekly where he spills all the dirt about his tumultuous relationship with Paris Hilton. He admits that they broke up after he heard rumors that she was screwing Chad Michael Murray while the two were filming House of Wax in Australia. He also said that he heard after Paris screwed CMM, she went with Chad and picked out the engagement ring he later gave to now ex-wife Sophia Bush. Nice. Nick said when he confronted Paris about it, she only admitted it after he threatened to call Sophia and tell her. Oh how I love dirt like that. Anyway, I'll be giving this show a chance, or at least watch it long enough for me to see the clip they've been showing on the commercials with Nick screaming with rage to Aaron over the fact that Aaron took Whore Hilton out on a date days after Nick and WH broke up. Quality television, I tell ya. Hmmm....could I be smelling possible House of Carters episode recaps in the near future?

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where's Leslie?

1:22 PM, September 28, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

that scene is in the first episode. and you can download it on google video.

5:00 PM, September 28, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

His ister's name is Leslie not Linda, he doesn't have a sister name Linda. First episode can be downloaded and it's the first reality show that you get into people's lives.

5:40 PM, September 28, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ohhhh if that story about Paris and CMM hooking up and then engagment ring shopping for Sofia is true (and I am sure it is...i mean, it's Paris after all) that is just wrong. I hope Paris gets allllll that's coming to her. Why would anyone want Paris if they have Sophia Bush??

6:01 PM, September 28, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh definitely recap, please! Could be worth a couple viewings... but your take on it is all we need.

And something tells me we won't be seeing the DVDs for this one next year at Wal-Mart!

6:26 PM, September 28, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

God! We have all reached a new low. You couldn't pay me enough money to watch these fucking idiots on tv.

8:16 PM, September 28, 2006  
Blogger Tabloid Whore! said...

Oh thank you anon 5:40pm I have made the correction- Sounds like you are quite a fan of that Carter clan! I think it was Leslie's bleached white blonde hair that kept making me think of Linda Hogan from Hogan Knows Best...except Linda Hogan ain't white trash.

8:23 PM, September 28, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

who says linda hogan isn't white trash?

8:54 PM, September 28, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey.Hazim here...again. Ah yes, Aaron Carter, I think I remember him. I was hoping someone would have caught him , tied him up and have him shipped to Mongolia, but nooooo, he had to resurface like a nasty fungus. And why is he still sporting that lame hairstyle? Well, it's not like Nick's is any better, but...

2:12 AM, September 29, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

this people are a joke and i have 0 respect for them. like i said in the other comment: white trash

10:16 AM, October 03, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home