Tabloid Whore!

9.29.2006

TABLOID HOOK-UPS

Hello lovelies....I'm sorry to say that I am going to be away from my computer Friday, so you know what that means...no posts! :( Boohoo. In the meantime, I've dug up some fun little linkage for your daily fix!

  • This week People Magazine gives you some ribs for the weekend. Plus, one more chance for you to look at the infamous Nicole Richie "I'm not anorexic and I'm not wearing a diaper!" photo. - popbytes
  • In his upcoming autobiography 21 Years Gone, Jack Osbourne used to swallow tic tacs so he could be just like daddy. He also liked to hold knives to his sister Kelly's throat! And we thought that suicide attempt was bad. - The Blog You Love To Hate
  • Britney Spears: Singer, wife, mother of two, lover of cheetos and now a publicist? Is there anything that girl can't do? - A Socialite's Life
  • What? That whole rumor about Megan Mullally getting a talk show was true? What? Huh? Really? Thank God I work during the day. - Best Week Ever
  • While Kate Holmes is back to being a skinny Minnie, Tom Cruise is becoming a fat ass - Glitterati Gossip
  • Mary Kate Olsen still scares the heck out of me - MollyGood
  • Okay, now that I've actually heard Ashlee Simpson speak with her new nose, memories of the old Ash are coming back. Plus, by the looks of these Chicago clips, she isn't half bad!! - Bricks and Stones
  • Top 10 Bullshit publications (oops, I better start reading some new shit!) - Diserio

3 Comments:

Blogger ASD said...

i'll miss you

5:26 AM, September 30, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

this bites!

5:11 PM, September 30, 2006  
Blogger Mal said...

on vacation in hawaii... went to the beach premiere of LOST last night!! It was awesome! On WED you mainlanders can watch for the addition of new characters, plots, and more info on the infamous "Others." This is the BEST show on tv!!!

9:22 AM, October 01, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home