The old days.
The old days.
Source: The National Enquirer
Watch the clip of the spit!
Don't forget to tune in for the Dancing With The Stars Live Finale tonight at 8pm/ABC. TW is going to have everything crossible on her body for Drew Lachey to take home that mirror ball trophy! Good luck Drew & Cheryl!
Grand Finale Not only will the final three couples showcase a new routine in the dance style of their choice to be scored by the judges, all seven of the previously eliminated celebrities will return with their professional dance partners to perform a dance set to some of the most memorable songs. To add to the excitement, Grammy Award-winning R&B music artist Mary J. Blige takes the stage to perform. The champion will be crowned and the coveted Mirrorball trophy presented, in this two-hour live finale.
Rest in peace dear Don Knotts. Once again, so sorry for not liking Mr. Furley.
- Good 'ol Ally Mc Beal's Calista Flockhart is coming back to tv and co-starring with Rachel Griffiths in a new family drama called "Brothers and Sisters."
- In 1999 and at the age of 35, DMC from Run-DMC found out he was adopted. Tonight at 9pm, VH1 will show a documentary on his search to find his birth mother in DMC: MY ADOPTION JOURNEY (I love shows like this!)
- The National Enquirer is reporting that Kevin Federline went to go visit his other kids at Shar Jackson's house. When hours went by and Britney couldn't reach Kevin on his cell phone, she drove over to Shars, only to find Kevin passed out on the couch in his underwear. Britney freaked and ran off, but Kevin caught up with her and set the record straight, one of the kids puked on his clothes. Happens.
- Friends tell the ever reliable (cough!) In Touch Weekly that Vince Vaughn is going to ask Jennifer Aniston to marry him any day now. Jen's hairsylist is opening his mouth again saying, "she is in love again." Hairstylists "know all" people!
- Sorry, I still don't believe that George Clooney and Teri Hatcher are dating.
- I soooo believe Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban ARE getting married, and soon!
"I was devastated to hear this news. Once again I'm reminded of just how pervasive this illness is as it has now touched someone I love deeply. Based on my contact in recent days with Sheryl, her doctor, and her family, I am confident that she will have a full and complete recovery and the world will be a better place for it. And to all of her fans and friends out there, please keep Sheryl in your thoughts and prayers yet know that I have never known a stronger woman in my life."
Sheryl released the following statement on her website today:
Approximately 1 in 7 American women will be diagnosed with breast cancer in her lifetime and more than 2 million Americans are living with breast cancer today. I am joining the more than 200,000 women who will be diagnosed with breast cancer this year. We are a testament to the importance of early detection and new treatments. I encourage all women everywhere to advocate for themselves and for their future. See your doctor and be proactive about your health. More than 10 million Americans are living with cancer, and they demonstrate the ever-increasing possibility of living beyond cancer. I am inspired by the brave women who have faced this battle before me and grateful for the support of family and friends."
Freestyle: First words out of my mouth "oh my God." Jerry and Anna came out in full disco gear and both had huge afro wigs on and danced to "Celebration." Oh it was spectacular! Who knew? Jerry's a disco dancer!
Stacey Kiebler: Stacey was on Ellen yesterday and said she rolled her ankle during practice (hmm..blatent ploy for sympathy votes I'm sure), she performed the Jive again pulled out all the stops. She made sure to wear the teeny tiny outfit with all the fringes too. Uh huh. Hey, I've been nice to Stacey this whole time, let me have a little fun. She actually did a great job, but what else can I say? I still want Drew to win. SCORES: 10+10+10=30
FREESTYLE: Stacey and her partner did a disco dance to Stayin' Alive, but for real, it was nothing special. It was dull. It was Dance Fever and her partner f'd up the final lift and they stumbled. What is going on? This was their chance to go nuts! I just would have expected more in the freestyle from those two. Hmm...judges agreed.
Drew Lachey: Ohhhhh! I was so excited when they said Drew was going to do the Paso Doble to Thriller again! My favorite of all season! Drew started off swinging that crazy cape and he and Cheryl did the dance as good as the first time. The one difference between Drew and Stacey is that when Drew is dancing, you shake your booty along with him. Scores+ 10!+10!+10!=30 Yay!
FREESTYLE: Oh my word, Drew & Cheryl came out in full fledged cowboy gear! They did this funky ass country western funked up junk in the trunk rock your booty make me drool dance to the song Save a Horse, Ride a Cowboy. Yoaw! I mean seriously, it was a H-O-T , sizzlin', start engraving the trophy performance. And I promise that I'm not just saying that b/c of my favoritism of Drew. This actually blew his magnificint Pase Doble away. The judges went nuts, one of them made the joke that Drew just won the lead in Brokeback Mountain the musical. Good stuff. Good Stuff. Nick and Lea were both in the audience again, Nick looked hot as always.
And for those of you who want to check out Drew & Cheryl's dances for the evening, here you go!
Paso Doble - Thriller
Freestyle - Save a Horse, Ride a Cowboy (HOT!)
- American Idol' contestant Melissa McGhee is upset because she feels she's gotten less face time than her peers. But she's making up for that shortcoming by using her cell phone incessantly to vote for herself.
- TMZ knows exactly where 'American Idol' contestants have been staying while in LA. It's a luxury hotel in Beverly Hills, though we won't say which one. We are privy to exactly what went on as contestants watched 'A.I.' together, hung out in the hotel's restaurant/bar and the VIP lounge, and even what they did in elevators. To say the least, it's amusing.
- -- Kellie Pickler started out very nice, but the lowdown is that she's getting downright arrogant. Pickler told the chef, "You're lucky to be cooking for me." In fact, Pickler is so taken with herself that she belts out tunes in the hotel elevator.
- -- On Monday night, Taylor Hicks hibernated in his room, ordering steak and milk for dinner.
- -- Gedeon McKinney can not believe his good fortune. On Tuesday night he was on his cell phone telling someone: "I can't believe the rooms are $219 a night. Can you believe they pay that?" McKinney added: "I guess they're moving us to an 'American Idol' mansion cause it's so expensive here."
- -- On Tuesday night, 10 of the contestants, including Brenna Gethers, gathered in the restaurant/bar to watch the show. When Gethers saw herself on TV, she jumped out of her seat and began dancing to her performance. When Simon panned her, Brenna began ranting at the screen. After that, she asked the chef to sprinkle some sugar on her dessert, commenting: "I need some sugar on here after all the remarks Simon gave me." She was also lobbying people in the bar (not contestants) for votes.
- -- Hotel staff says they're fed up with the stage parents. One staffer says Will Makar's mom demanded that she wanted her dinner "in seven minutes."
- When the group first arrived, they ate like there was no tomorrow. But they've suddenly become health-conscious -- the most conspicuous changes are that tuna has replaced steak as a favorite entree and asparagus has become the new french fry. Becky O'Donohue's new favorite slogan: "Do it right, do it light."
- -- All of the contestants have Simon on the brain. No one talks about Randy or Paula.
Kevin Covais: Aww Kevin. He has a lisp and is dorky, so I will automatically love him (don't worry folks, i'm not voting this season). Oh I am weeping. What a little doll. I will not say anything bad about sweet Kevin.
Patrick Hall: Ok, Patrick is aight, he sang Come To My Window. He seems so out of place on Idol though. That's ok, sometimes I like that. He is very tall and something just seemed weird though. He seems uncomfortable standing up. I will give him another chance. Oh sweet Lord, who was THAT woman listed under "Patrick's friends" with the big lips in the audience?
Taylor Hicks: ahh, we love Taylor! He looks like Jay Leno and is so fun and different. Sounds like Joe Cocker, I can't wait to see more of this guy. I like how he yells, "I Love American Idol!" Cool guy.
Chris Daughtry: Chris sang "Wanted: Dead or Alive." Ahhhh, I've found my rocker for the season. F'in love this shit!
Elliot Yamin: He has horrible facial hair, bad teeth and a an even worse haircut. Did nothing for me. Nothing. A friend of mine (bless his heart, he means no harm) said Elliot reminded him of an Amish terrorist. I am stunned that Simon said he had the best voice. Will have to give him a second chance I guess.
Jose "Sway!" Panala: Ok, seriously, who was squeezing Jose's balls throughout the whole song?
David Radford: Ok, David is cute, he sang "Crazy Little Thing Called Love," but when I hear crooner on AI now, I think John Stevens and my allegiance will always be to that little red head, God bless him. David is cute and goofy and was doing Elvis moves or something. I don't know...I don't see him lasting terribly long. He's John Stevens and John Peter Lewis mixed together. OK, and please smack all the girls with their "Poodle Pound." Puke!
Gedeon McKinney: Gideon, I have to be honest...I was involved in a very important email when he was on and missed his performance. oops. Seemed nice tho!
Ace Young: Oh God, he is a HUNK! I love Ace. He sang Father Figure and everything about him is perfect. The voice, the face, the outfit. Those dreamy blue eyes! He even pushes his hair back like Constantine did! I'm tempted to dial, I'm tempted to dial!! And what about that brother we saw in the audience?? There are two of those gorgeous men? Thank you Jesus!
Hey! I'm Bobby Bennett Holla!: Oh dear Granny, why did you have to ask Bobby to do Copa Cabana? What can I say about Bobby? Not to sound like Simon, but I really did feel like I was on a cruise ship watching this fellow. He was like a big Santa. Most surreal moment of the show.
Dudes in order of like: Chris Daughtry, Ace Young, Taylor Hicks.
If you want to check out an Idol top 12 review that is more concise, thought out and doesn't say things like "I don't like so-and-so because he has bad teeth, please visit my pals over at Girls Talkin' Smack for their Idol rundown. Plus, they like Constantine over there, so you know they have pretty good taste.
Ohmigod! Like a bitch fest is totally going on between O.C. star Mischa Barton and whore Hilton. Seems as though Mischa made some remarks to London's Daily Mirror about Paris, saying, "she seems to hate everyone around her age who is more successful ... She does steal people's boyfriends!" Ok, true, true,true, Mischa, so like what's the problem? Well, Mischa's rep claims that she was only joking when making the comment, but Paris, being the attention whore she is, had to come back blasting, "I don't even know the girl. I could care less. It seems like she is the one who is trying to stir up a rivalry. I have never said a word about her in my life. But she seems to be spending a lot of time thinking about me." Ohmigod, is that right Paris?! So then Mischa, the big TV star she is, responded to whore by totally saying, "Paris isn't my rival. I met her one or two times and she's making out there's this big rivalry between us and there so isn't." Neener, neener, neener. Take that biatch! Then, after like Mischa's little fabulous comments, Paris couldn't stand it and then after a hissy fit, like totally called up her lawyer and demanded he put out a very official statement to try and validate her place in Hollywood. So like after getting the orders from Paris, her lawyer stayed up all night burning the midnight oil writing the perfect "Paris is better than Mischa" statement and came up with, "I don't know of any girl around Paris's age, who is more successful. It seems to me a lot of celebrities are using Paris's name so they can get some ink and Mischa seems to be one of them." So there!
Kellie Pickler: Ok, so you know she is sooo getting the name "pickle" on here. Aw jeez, can someone please shake this girl? She sounded like a ding bat in the tape they ran. Ugh. Horrible voice again. Horrible! Can I please go watch ice-skating? I don't know what the judges are talking about "likability factor," with her, I don't like her. Blech.
Ayla Brown: OOOH! FINALLY someone who did not make me cringe. Me likey Ayla, even if she does play football.
Brenna Gethers: We will call her by her middle name, memom from now on. Egh, she's fine, but I'm bored. She's got a better attitude than voice. Um, the "claws" act and sassing back to Simon is gonna get old, real quick.
Kinnik Sky: She has a really great voice. Lovely. Something didn't rock my world though.
Lisa Tucker: Simon said she was the best 16 year old in the competition. I loved her! She has an amazing voice and very classy. Vonzelle, Tamyra Gray anyone?
Melissa McGhee: This season's Julia Demato tomato. Boring with big boobies. Plus, she's a pageant girl. Egggh.
My picks in order of like so far: Katherine, Paris, Lisa Tucker.