Tabloid Whore!

2.22.2006

KID ROCK BLOCKS SEX TAPE RELEASE.

Ahhhaaa! Kid Rock got a judge to stop the release of that gross sex tape that hit the internet last week that featured him and Scott Stapp from Creed getting blown by tramps. The site that was showing a :40 sec clip was ordered to take it off line. Unfortunately for Kid Rock and the millions of internet viewers that already had the unfortunate experience of seeing it (me), he did not get it taken down soon enough. I know, I know, you are all wondering, "why didn't you put it up on Tabloid Whore?" Well, as much as I was disgusted by what I saw, I wrote up something for all of you and then my laptop froze and I lost the whole post. I figured that was a sign not to torture anymore people with kid Rock/Scott Stapp filth. Here is a quick rundown of what you missed on the :40 sec clip. Kid Rock and Stapp are in a trailer (fitting). All these skank ho strippers are are circling them and Kid Rock is like, "Hi, I'm Bob." At first thought you think he is kind of uncomfortable with the whole thing until the next shot is of him and Stapp like lifting up their shirts and shit while the girls are out of view but you know they are doing nasty things to them. The kicker is when Scott Stapp looks at the camera and says "it's good to be the king." Blech! Seriously, those two men make me wanna become a nun!
Read more about Kid Rock stopping the video release here.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I saw the clip, and I can't imagine how any of those women actually enjoyed that. Fingering Kid Rock's butthole in front of your friends..good times!

12:06 PM, February 22, 2006  
Blogger alliecat said...

okay...I too watched the tape, and it was GROSS!!! I just amazed me to see how ugly they looked and to be so nonchalant(?) about the whole thing...whatever.

12:14 PM, February 22, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sweet jesus, could you have found a more unflattering photo of Kid Rock? lmao - love it! I saw the tape too, and it was gross. The women were so skanky and it was all so seedy and depressing...lol.

1:41 PM, February 22, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home