Tabloid Whore!

2.27.2006

WOOOOOOOOOO! DREW LACHEY WINS DANCING WITH THE STARS 2!

Congratulations Dancing With The Stars 2 champions, Drew Lachey & Cheryl Burke! The show was a painfully long 2 hours, but what made it bearable was that my sweet Jerry Rice came in 2nd place! I know there are some people out there all pissy because Stacy didn't make the final two, but here is how I see it. Jerry's judges scores may not have been as consistantly high as Stacy's, but the man improved 100% from day one on the basis of learning how to ballroom dance (remember, that is what the show is about). Not to mention, going into this competition he didn't have 15 years of ballet classes or professional cheerleading experience under his belt like Stacy did. He was a football player that took on the challenge of something that was foreign to him, and learned how to do it and do it well. The audience could see that and that is why he received a tremendous amount of viewer votes to bump him into the final two. Granted, I think Drew is the better dancer, but when he and Jerry were the last men standing, I realized I would have been happy for either one of them to win.

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

*squeeeee*

that is all.

4:14 AM, February 27, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Stacey Keibler was robbed!

6:49 AM, February 27, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

All of these shows are more popularity contest than anything else. Yes, talent helps but when it comes down to the end it's all about popularity. This show is a perfect example. Jerry and Drew have a larger fan base than Stacy and it's the audience vote that put them at the top.

Think about it folks, Jerry and Drew are men, the demographic for the show is women, who do you think they are going to vote for? The cutie men over the woman. And last years winner, a daytime soap actress.

Don't get me wrong, I'm thrilled Drew won...oh look at that, I'm a woman!

8:39 AM, February 27, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This show, American Idol, Big Fat Loser, I am so glad I don't waste anytime watching this crap. I can't believe I wasted time writing here even! Drew Lache, what a loser, who the hell is he? Some other losers brother. I wish fame were still based on the quality of doing something in infamy. Drew, Nick, what have they done besides look pretty> Oh that's right they have both done their loser reality shows. Maybe that is false, created fame, made just for losers.

9:23 AM, February 27, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

She is so bed worthy--and therefore gets my vote. I want to f*** her.

12:54 PM, February 27, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

im also glad drew won. i'm sure stacy's fan base is high amoung those who watch wrestling and young/older men. it just couldn't beat drew lachey. a woman won it last year (kelly monaco) let a man have it!

8:32 PM, February 27, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Let's all try to get on with our lives. The beautiful Stacy said she got lots of offers because of being on the show for movies and other things. And poor little stubby-legged Drew really did dance his short little butt off.

11:03 AM, February 28, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Couldn't agree more. I've never even voted on on of these reality shows before and I actually found myself voting for Jerry 6 times (1 email and 5 calls). He improved soo much and for being what he was, I think he absolutely deserved 1st or 2nd. I say way to go.

6:36 PM, March 02, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home