Tabloid Whore!

2.23.2006

JACK OSBOURNE & KATE MOSS? UM, NO.

Thank the sweet baby Jesus that the lovely and sober Jack Osbourne has come out to say he is NOT dating that cokehead Kate Moss. A while back, photos of them together surfaced from her birthday party and people speculated that more was going on between the two than just "friendship." Osbourne says, "I've known Kate for a few years and I went out with her for her birthday. "I don't push help on anyone - if she feels that she needs to call me, whatever." The last thing that kid needs is to get involved with a mess like Moss. I love Jack now that he has his act together, I knew he could do it! If anyone ever comes across his show Adrenaline Junkie on the Travel Channel, check it out. It's all about Jack kicking his own ass to get in shape after getting sober. You will have a new found respect for the guy after watching it. Trust me.
Source: Handbag

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

great body so far, but not digging the hair lol. whatever it's just hair.

12:40 PM, February 23, 2006  
Blogger hazim said...

Hey. Hazim here.
Kudos to Jack. Jack Osbourne now and Jack Osbourne three years ago is like Whitney now and Whitney ten years ago. Except Jack's improved while Whitney's image has been bitch-slapped too many times for her to recover. Most of the bitch-slapping was done by herself though.

10:48 PM, February 23, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yay, love that show too. I was hooked on Adrenaline Junkie from the start. .

8:53 AM, February 24, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home