Tabloid Whore!

2.28.2006

IS SARAH JESSICA PARKER A KOO-KOO BIRD?

Aww shucks. This story is so disturbing to me, especially because I have been dying to see the upcoming Sarah Jessica Parker/Matthew McConaughey movie Failure To Launch. Word is getting out that Matthew is not to fond of Sarah Jessica and that he thinks she is "peculiar." MSNBC's The Scoop is claiming that Matthew could not bear Sarah Jessica, even though he is the type of guy that gets along with everyone. YIKES. It is reported that Matthew had a hard time finding words to describe working with her and could only come up with, "Great comedic timing. Very peculiar, too. Man, she's a very interesting woman. Yeah." Whatever! Ok, I want to know what he thinks makes her peculiar. Giving her son the middle name "Wilke" is not reason enough. I love Sarah Jessica and I thought they were really cute together when he guest starred on Sex in The City. If you saw the episode where Matthew plays himself, he was quite the peculiar one if you ask me. Oh, boo-hoo. Well, I am a sucker for those romantic comedies anyway, so there is no way this news will keep me from seeing Failure To Launch.
Source: Film Fodder

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh wow I totally forgot that he guest-starred on S&TC. I too thought he was very very strange on the show...his acting was "peculiar". It was almost like he didn't know how to be himself, so he was acting like he thought he...acted like. lol...that makes no sense at all. But anyway, I'd love to know what's behind the dislike!

11:39 AM, February 28, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ever seen him in an interview? he's totallyy KOO-KOO! So that leads me to believe that she's totally normal and he' too crazy to understand that!

12:00 PM, February 28, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

SJP peculiar? She married a gay guy and supplements her sexual desire with shoes, like about a third of the uptown set. Sounds normal to me.

1:09 PM, February 28, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Even if you are freaked out by both of the actors, you should at least see that move to witness Justin Bartha. He plays one of Matthew's friends. I graduated high school with him...same grade, homeroom etc. He's just the nicest guy and such a cutie...definitely someone who deserves some good publicity.

C.D.

1:12 PM, February 28, 2006  
Blogger sarainitaly said...

I think he is the koo-koo. naked, bongo playing koo-koo. She seems a normal, married with children, success. she is type A (I am guessing) he is type MJ (mary jane). haha And I agree with Go-Go above.

9:17 AM, March 02, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OK folks, after reading one of Ted Casablanca's columns, I'm goin' voodoo on MM's ass. He and beard, Penelope, stopped by some hottest-ever Italian west coastal eatery (obviously, I forgot the name). Four ladies made reservations for a particular table in like 1905. So here the ladies are, psyched to be seated, when dip shit and his beard walk in wanting that table. And guess what? Only one guess, naturally. They got it!!! Apparently, their fellow visitors were appalled and sent dry-ice stares. Since reading that, he can frig off. I'm still pissed.

9:24 PM, March 06, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I THINK SJP IS JUST NORMAL AND MM IS PECULIAR....OR BIG HEADED...

4:07 PM, March 16, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Matthew is a dear and sweet man. I have never met SJP but I did see her on an interview that she took no offense to "peculiar". This was an interview with both of them and they seemed to have an inside joke. Matthew used to live in my neighborhood and I see him around town still. He is just a cute, laid back, nice guy, really.

3:15 AM, March 20, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh and by the way, that episode of SATC he was supposed to be an arrogant and obnoxious movie star.

3:17 AM, March 20, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home