Tabloid Whore!

2.24.2006

DANCING WITH THE STARS 2: WOAH NELLY! DREW LACHEY IS ONE HOT COWBOY.

Aww how sad. This is our last Dancing With the Stars wrap up! Boo hoo! Last night's votes were crucial because on Sunday's finale the winner will be crowned! Although everyone was good, I still cross my fingers for my boy Drew Lachey, oh he has been so amazing this whole season, I can't stand it. All original contestants will be back for the finale and they will perform (yes, that includes Tatum). The last contestants standing will do a final dance and then the judges will crown the winner which will be determined by yesterday's audience votes and Sunday's judge votes. Make sure to tune in!

Jerry Rice: Jerry is such sweet chocolate. I have enjoyed him so much on this show. I don't give a darn tootin' about football, but that Jerry..now I'm a fan of his for life! He did the Foxtrot and of course was dressed in a wonderful, crisp, sharp suit (which the women llllove) and did some pretty fancy footwork tonight. Man, he's got hella long legs. I am glad the judges finally were kind to him in their remarks. Guilt for being asses to him all season long I'm sure.
SCORES: 9+9+8=26/30
Freestyle: First words out of my mouth "oh my God." Jerry and Anna came out in full disco gear and both had huge afro wigs on and danced to "Celebration." Oh it was spectacular! Who knew? Jerry's a disco dancer!
SCORES: 9+9+9=27/30

Stacey Kiebler: Stacey was on Ellen yesterday and said she rolled her ankle during practice (hmm..blatent ploy for sympathy votes I'm sure), she performed the Jive again pulled out all the stops. She made sure to wear the teeny tiny outfit with all the fringes too. Uh huh. Hey, I've been nice to Stacey this whole time, let me have a little fun. She actually did a great job, but what else can I say? I still want Drew to win. SCORES: 10+10+10=30
FREESTYLE: Stacey and her partner did a disco dance to Stayin' Alive, but for real, it was nothing special. It was dull. It was Dance Fever and her partner f'd up the final lift and they stumbled. What is going on? This was their chance to go nuts! I just would have expected more in the freestyle from those two. Hmm...judges agreed.
SCORES: 8+9+9=26/30

Drew Lachey: Ohhhhh! I was so excited when they said Drew was going to do the Paso Doble to Thriller again! My favorite of all season! Drew started off swinging that crazy cape and he and Cheryl did the dance as good as the first time. The one difference between Drew and Stacey is that when Drew is dancing, you shake your booty along with him. Scores+ 10!+10!+10!=30 Yay!
FREESTYLE: Oh my word, Drew & Cheryl came out in full fledged cowboy gear! They did this funky ass country western funked up junk in the trunk rock your booty make me drool dance to the song Save a Horse, Ride a Cowboy. Yoaw! I mean seriously, it was a H-O-T , sizzlin', start engraving the trophy performance. And I promise that I'm not just saying that b/c of my favoritism of Drew. This actually blew his magnificint Pase Doble away. The judges went nuts, one of them made the joke that Drew just won the lead in Brokeback Mountain the musical. Good stuff. Good Stuff. Nick and Lea were both in the audience again, Nick looked hot as always.
SCORES: 10+10+10!!!=30

And for those of you who want to check out Drew & Cheryl's dances for the evening, here you go!
Paso Doble - Thriller

Freestyle - Save a Horse, Ride a Cowboy (HOT!)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

How can you be happy when the great Bobby Bennett (that's his name, right?)left American Idol last night? Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy? That chick who left, Becky, isn't that the one with the pics in Maxim? Did not watch DWS this season (or ever), so I'll check out the clip.

5:13 AM, February 24, 2006  
Blogger alliecat said...

Hey TW!! It is your Tabloid Bitch!! I loved last nights show toooooooooooooo... and Drew was awesome. I always thought that Nick was the hot brother, but the more and more I see of Drew, the hotter I think he is. Don't get me wrong, Nick is damn fine, but Drew is HOT, shaken his ass like that!!! They were so awesome on their freestyle. Last night was so great and I don't want it to be over. Maybe they will have a dance off like last year and we will get to see them again.

7:47 AM, February 24, 2006  
Blogger Poppy said...

Awesome clips, thanks for sharing!!!

6:54 AM, February 27, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home