Tabloid Whore!

2.23.2006

HUGH GRANT GETS PHYSICAL.

Oh I love Hugh Grant and was so tempted to put a hot picture of him up, but I came across this one and couldn't resist. My darling Hugh kicked some pain in the ass paparazzo in the booty the other day, literally. A NY Daily News reporter who witnessed the exchange said that cutie Hugh was walking down the street when a photographer started snapping pix of him. So Hugh, rightfully so, pulls out his camera cell phone and starts snapping photos back saying "how do you like it mate?" (ohhh I looovve the whole "mate" thing!). Now here is where it gets good...when the photographer didn't let up, Hugh called him a "pussy" and wacked the guy on the head with a Manila folder. Seeming to get off on this exchange, the photographer just taunted Hugh even more and said, "I don't know what your so mad about!" By this time, Hugh is like not going to take anymore shit from this guy and tells him, " "You're invading my privacy. This is your last warning, you c**t," and then Hugh kicked the photographer in the ass and walked off. Ha! Love it!

5 Comments:

Blogger Black Orchid said...

hmmm that was kinda interesting.
Paparazzis could sometimes be so annoying..
And the same thing actually happened to Russell Crow...he got so pissed!

12:32 PM, February 23, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love this even more because Hugh is always the gentleman and always seems very accomadating to the press. So I'm glad he got pissed and kicked some ass...

Sexy sexy man...he can call me mate anytime

12:45 PM, February 23, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If someone wants to pay me 90 gazillion dollars to play dress up, I promise I will not complain about something so small as getting my picture taken. Big damn baby.

1:26 PM, February 23, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i want to like him but can't get over the fact that he get's bj's from hookers.

it's all about character folks...

1:01 PM, February 24, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks like a Chippendale dancer!! What a lame, has to pay for sex ugly.

2:08 PM, February 28, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home