Just a few things to help feed your needs for the weekend. I'm off to have some fun!
- Good 'ol Ally Mc Beal's Calista Flockhart is coming back to tv and co-starring with Rachel Griffiths in a new family drama called "Brothers and Sisters."
- In 1999 and at the age of 35, DMC from Run-DMC found out he was adopted. Tonight at 9pm, VH1 will show a documentary on his search to find his birth mother in DMC: MY ADOPTION JOURNEY (I love shows like this!)
- The National Enquirer is reporting that Kevin Federline went to go visit his other kids at Shar Jackson's house. When hours went by and Britney couldn't reach Kevin on his cell phone, she drove over to Shars, only to find Kevin passed out on the couch in his underwear. Britney freaked and ran off, but Kevin caught up with her and set the record straight, one of the kids puked on his clothes. Happens.
- Friends tell the ever reliable (cough!) In Touch Weekly that Vince Vaughn is going to ask Jennifer Aniston to marry him any day now. Jen's hairsylist is opening his mouth again saying, "she is in love again." Hairstylists "know all" people!
- Sorry, I still don't believe that George Clooney and Teri Hatcher are dating.
- I soooo believe Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban ARE getting married, and soon!