Tabloid Whore!

11.07.2005

KRISTIN'S SNAGGED HERSELF A HUNK.

So, upon further research, I see that this is old news. BUT, if you are like me and not checking the Kristin Cavallari fansites every day, here is a tiny bit of gossip for the Laguna Beach fans out there. It looks like Laguna Beach darling Kristin Cavallari has got herself a new boyfriend, and he is quite a hunk if I say so myself. Teen People reports that Kristin has hooked up with Guess? model and Fox's The Princes of Malibu star Brody Jenner after meeting him at a Hollywood Roosevelt Hotel party in September. She tells Teen People that since meeting Brody, "We've spent every single day together. He's good-looking and he makes me laugh for hours."

Laguna Beach Finale

Laguna Beach: LC Gets Her Own Show
Laguna Beach: What's Happening Now
Laguna Beach's Kristin Lands Movie Role
Laguna Beach Recap: LC and Jason, DUNZO!
L.C and Jason? Oh. My. Gaw.
Laguna Beach Secrets

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home