Tabloid Whore!

11.15.2005

LAGUNA BEACH FINALE : "ONE LAST WAVE"

So, that’s it. Laguna Beach Season 2 is over. The finale basically was a big ‘ol cryfest with all the kids saying goodbye to each other as they went off to college. It was also commercial free so instead of them stretching it to 30 minutes, it was about 22 and went by in a second. I have to admit, I thought the finale was pretty uneventful. Compared to Season One and the gasp Laguna addicts let out when the show ended with Stephen waiting for L.C. outside of the airport in San Francisco, we had no big Oh! My! Gaw! moment this time around. Tears from Kristin, tears from Jessica, tears from Alex M, that’s all it was. I have to admit, there is something about being with your girlfriends and if one starts crying, then you start crying and then all the girls in the room will start crying. Or maybe you’re sitting at home on your couch watching this silly reality show and Kristin starts bawling and Jessica starts bawling and your watching this and you suddenly get all teary because you always thought Kristin was a bitch and now you see she’s not so bad afterall, so you cry too. Whew. After everyone said their goodbyes, the show faded out with L.C. driving off in her convertible to tackle the mean streets of Los Angeles.

MTV also aired a preview of Laguna Beach Season 3. If you missed it, you can watch it at MTV Overdrive. Please tell me your thoughts about the looks of Season 3, because I was horrified!!! As I watched the preview I thought, “Oh no! There is that yucky Cammi and who are the rest of these fools???!” L.C.’s little sister is going to be featured in it, but I can’t remember her if my life counted on it. Laguna addict Kristi, you are the expert that remembers everyone…what’s the deal with L.C.’s little sister? One thing I know for sure, she doesn’t look like L.C. Season 3 is going to feature an entirely new cast and they flashed Jason and Jessica’s picture, but I don’t count on them being a big part of the show. I have a feeling that Season 3 will be pretty fake and ridiculous with these new kids thinking they are all going to be big “Laguna Stars.” Sometimes, things just need to end when they are good.

One thing is for sure, I am sooo watching L.C.’s show “The Hills.” You can catch the preview on Overdrive too if you missed it. Now THIS show looks GOOD. Damn, the preview looked like friggin’ “L.C. in the City.” It’s so slick, it doesn’t look like a reality show at all. I can’t wait for this one. Plus, this show will have a bunch of her girlfriends from this past season and some new people too. I don’t know what the deal is with Jason, Stephen, Kristin, Dieter, Alex H, Alex M etc..because they are all living in L.A., but they didn’t show them at all in the new previews. Oh I just had a thought, could this mean a spin off for them? We’ll have to wait and see. Thank you to the regulars who followed my silly Laguna recaps weekly and took the time to comment. Even though there is no more Laguna Beach, I hope you come back and visit my blog for gossip trash!
P.S. who saw Kristin get PUNK’D on Sunday? Hilarious!

Laguna Beach: LC Gets Her Own Show
Laguna Beach: What's Happening Now
Laguna Beach Recap: LC and Jason, DUNZO!
L.C and Jason? Oh. My. Gaw.
Laguna Beach Secrets

5 Comments:

Blogger Kristi said...

Hey tabloidwhore! I have never seen LC's sister before. I don't even remember seeing her in the first season at graduation.

As for next season, it really doesn't look that good. I also think we'll rarely see any of the originals. So yeah, I'm looking forward to The Hills also.

On Punk'd, it really didn't surprise me that Kristin laughed. She just gets worse every time I see her...

I will still visit even though LB is over! Hopefully there will be a new show or people that will interest me as much as LB did!

7:35 AM, November 15, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i totally agree i mean there gonna be like stupid girls and stupid boys i men there all chizled and crap so i mean looks like they been hitting the gym hard but not the books. i saw LC's sis on the episode her dad tells her at dinner she cant go out and hang out with people cause of her grades.she said like one word and it was back to LC.

The hills looks so awesomeu know theres gonna be stephen like all over that.


i missed punk'd but she looked ah-mazing in the commercial.


Love Anna

8:49 PM, November 15, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i happy to hear that season three sucks so all the stupid tourists and fans of Laguna BEach get out. I hate the idiots who are total wannabes of the show. Its okay if you watch it just get a life and get over it. ITS A TV SHOW FOR CHRISTS SAKE. Get MTV to come to your town and see how you like it. Maybe you can convince your principal to get MTV to film on your highschool ground. Somehow i dont think you would like it then. Brianna is Laurens little sister and she is not at all like the MTV makes her appear. Common its truly a freaking "reality show" . GET OVER THE STUPID SHOW AND GROW UP!!!!!

4:43 PM, May 19, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG I started crying dure the finale when Kristn and Jessica were crying in Kristin's room. I thought Alex was going to join in but she didnt!!! I loved the finale and I hope LC and Jason start dating again her new show THE HILLS!!! I was just wathcng the trailer for that yesterday. I am so excited for it because I saw LC trying on a wedding vail, so maybe that means she is going to get married!! I am going to watch it tomorrow tonight!! I have a question what ever happen to Jessia, Alex H, Alex, M., Taylor, Talan, Stephen, and Jason. You never read abou them in magizines like Kristin and Lauren are and isnt Alex H., like Kristin roommate in college kind of weird. Well what ever The Hills is starting tomorrow and season three is starting soon.

9:36 AM, May 30, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i love the hills and i hope stephen comes on it!

8:20 PM, July 17, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home