Tabloid Whore!

5.01.2006

DAVID BLAINE DROWNED ALIVE BEGINS!


Ohhhh! Today is the day! According to his website, Illusionist David Blaine will be entering his human aquarium, aptly titled "The Sphere" today at 12 noon ET, where he will be submerged underwater for 7 days and 7 nights! If you are lucky enough to be living in New York, you can go watch him live & free of charge at Lincoln Center - Columbus (9th Avenue) between 63rd & 64th streets. Blaine will be living in this kooky sphere for the entire week receiving food and oxygen through a tube. Ok, I am not sure if he is going to be chained up like you can see on the poster, but I'm completely freaked out about the thought of that. On May 8th, the final day of his stunt, ABC will broadcast a live 2 hour special, "David Blaine: Drowned Alive," where Blaine will attempt to hold his breath underwater longer than any other human being, breaking the current record of 8 minutes 58 seconds.

Like I said a couple weeks ago, if anyone is in New York and gets any pictures of Blaine or even better, their picture taken next to him in the sphere, please send them to me to put up on Tabloid Whore! I'd like to do a daily update on his progress and pictures would be fab. Oh my God, I just realized...how will he go to the bathroom? Will he just pee in the water? And if so, will he be living in an aquarium of pee the whole week? I know for his other stunts he had a catheter, maybe he will go that route again. So many questions! Oh, I will so be on pins and needles holding my breath for the next week (sorry, couldn't resist) hoping my darling David comes out of this one ok. Just thinking about it makes me feel all claustrophobic and short of breath! Yikes! Good luck David Blaine, you big, magical hunk!
more info at: davidblaine.com
Related Links:
7 minutes, 8 seconds.
Holy Moly! David Blaine Under Water! (pictures)
"I've been breaking my system down daily, so it's been tough. This hasn't been like the other ones. It's been out of control ridiculous." Blaine has been training with a world-class elite free-diving team and Navy SEALS to prepare for the stunt. He adds, "This has been the most rigorous training I've ever done, and it's harder than any stunt I've ever done and I haven't even done the stunt yet, so you can imagine. So after dealing with that for a week, I'm going to get dropped into the bottom of this and either escape or drown."

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Not just pee in the water, what about the other? Is he going to stay in water he's been crapping in for a week? NO THANKS!

4:44 AM, May 01, 2006  
Blogger Jenna said...

maybe holding it in is part of his "training"

10:32 AM, May 01, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

People will tune in to see if going
to get killed, I hope not, but that's what draws ratings, these days. Oh the horror!

12:41 PM, May 01, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

come on people...it's pure entertainment. That's it.

It's not real.

Geesh, next we'll be hearing about the tooth fairy and the Easter Bunny.

7:55 PM, May 01, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

he does have a catheter and spent the week before clearing himself out so he would only have to pee.

6:24 PM, May 05, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

no dere he dosen't crap in is water because his system was drained before entering u stupid blonde bitch. think before u speak

11:11 AM, May 08, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who's the dumbass with the rude remarks??!!...think before you spell or go back to kindergarten....low-life son of a bitch

12:20 PM, May 08, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOW,
David so hot, so talanted, so peaceful!

Amazing Guy!!!

HUGE FAN!!!!

7:34 PM, May 08, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I LOVE THAT PIC IT'S SO @#$% SEXY WOOOWEEE

3:38 PM, May 09, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is a sexy pic tho lol

3:40 PM, May 09, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home