Tabloid Whore!

5.04.2006

DAVID BLAINE DAY 4!

Here we are at day 4! I thought I'd share some fun David stuff I've come across:

These cool shots came from mrdarius on Flickr. David was answering a reporter's question on a magnetic pad. Neat!
I thought this shot below was just beautiful. Notice the reflection of the buildings on the glass and the city lights twinkling in the corner.


This awesome illustration was done by Trevor Pitt who has a blog called The Art Pitt where you can check out a bunch of his artwork. This was inspired by David Blaine Drowned Alive and even though Mr. Trevor is a little tough on my David, I am now, totally obsessed with him. He is an amazing talent! Please check out his blog!
How cool is this???

Lastly, I also found a video over on YouTube of David in the sphere that Creative Commons put up. They visited him today at Lincoln Center on their lunch hour! It's pretty fun to watch and you get a really good idea of the whole scene out there. Watch the video HERE. Enjoy!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hiya, am just wondering if there is a live link on the internet of the Drowned Alive event? I want to watch it live but i am in the UK and will not be able to see the programme until later this month.

Please let me know.

Thanks


P.S. I am loving the Blaine pics!

S

5:02 PM, May 04, 2006  
Blogger Tabloid Whore! said...

hmmm...i don't think so. i'm sure they want people watching it on tv for the ratings. if i hear anything i will post it!

10:21 PM, May 04, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did you see his hands on Perez Hilton? Blech!

6:29 AM, May 05, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What type of mental condition does this guy have? I'm wondering, not really joking. He's like Evel Knievel but worse.

10:50 PM, May 05, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home