Tabloid Whore!

12.13.2005

YAY! BO BICE RECORD IN STORES TODAY!!!

Oh wow! I am so super excited because today is the release date for Bo Bice's new CD The Real Thing. Bo fans have been waiting MONTHS for this and the time has finally come! I will admit, I have had a secret preview copy of the record for a week now that I cannot stop listening to, thanks to my pal at one of my favorite websites, popbytes. He is so great, he knew how much I love Bo and he hooked this girl up big time. Even though he made a crack that my sweet Bo's last name "Bice" always makes him think of "lice," big props and thanks going out to popbytes xoxo!!

I will just say this about Bo's CD, this ain't no American Idol corny ass gushy CD, Hallelujah! I'll go as far to say that it is the best first release CD ever done by a former American Idol contestant. They finally released some good 'ol Southern Rock! Although the music styles are like night and day, The Real Thing ranks up there in quality with Ms. Kelly Clarkson's amazing 2nd cd (I was NOT into her first release.) On The Real Thing, Bo worked with the likes of Nickelback's Chad Kroegar, former Evanescence guitarist Ben Moody, Jon Bon Jovi and Richie Sambora (not too shabby, huh?). The record was recorded this past summer while Bo was recovering from emergency intestinal surgery (ouch!). Halfway through the recording process, he also became a daddy and he and his wife Carolyn welcomed their son Aiden Bice into the world! What a year for our Bo.

So this is it, if you were a fan of Bo during American Idol, please go out and buy his CD today. Just saying "oh, I voted for him" doesn't cut it anymore--you gotta support Bo by actually buying the record. Even if you aren't a fan, you probably know someone who is and it and will make a fabulous Christmas or Hannukah present for that special person, oh yes! You will not be dissapointed, it is a rockin', solid effort from a true musician.

TW's favorite tracks: Lie...It's Alright, Remember Me, You're Everything, Hold On To Me
Bo Bice Official Website (listen to the CD here)
Amazon

MTV

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bo is cool. I'm going to buy the CD today.

11:26 AM, December 13, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Meh, he sold out to pop rock.

11:16 AM, December 14, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home