Tabloid Whore!

11.17.2005

MEET BO BICE'S SON AIDAN!


Oh, I love Bo Bice!!! Here are pictures of American Idol runner up Bo, his wife Carolyn and his new baby Aidan Michael Bice (plus their dog who has a pacifier in its mouth!) People Magazine did a whole spread on the happy family. Here's my favorite part where Bo talks about helping his wife while she was giving birth:

“This is going to sound awful, but we’ve had so many litters of kittens with our cat Caboodles, and it really wasn’t much different from that,” he says. “You sit there and try to soothe your cat and tell her everything is going to be all right. That’s pretty much what I did with my wife.” He pauses before adding: “My approval rating just went through the floor, didn’t it?” Not likely. “Bo’s the best dad,” says Caroline. “He’ll just sit and stare at Aidan. He loves him with all his heart.” He’s also a hands-on dad: “I was up at 3 the other morning with a bottle in my hand,” says Bice. And that’s a blessing, he adds: “That wasn’t the kind of bottle I’d have in my hand five or six years ago at 3 in the morning.”

Bo's debut album The Real Thing hits stores December 13th and he is about to tape a concert special that will air on the Oxygen network Dec. 11.

If you want to read the whole article go to
PEOPLE and check it out.
Photo credit: People/Tamara Reynolds

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home