Tabloid Whore!

11.27.2006

CHAD LOWE HOLDS NO GRUDGE TOWARDS THAT NARKY HILARY SWANK.

Okay. So practically everyone and their mother crucified Hilary Swank when she revealed a secret to Vanity Fair that her ex, Chad Lowe had battled a substance abuse problem (sniff, sniff) during their marriage. Chad, who to my glee will join the cast on the upcoming season of "24," has come out to say, "c'mon y'all, please don't hate Hilary for having a big ass horse mouth! She was a good wife!" Alright, maybe he didn't say it in those exact words, but he did spill the following nice things about his ex in an interview airing tonight on Extra:
"I am so grateful to Hilary for her support of me in a very difficult time in my life three and a half years ago," said Lowe. "What hurt me more than anything is that people would think that she wasn't there for me and she was." He adds: "She was the love of my life, and that's not something you just shut off. I will always love her."
Aww, I love that Chad Lowe I tell ya. Hilary, egh, whatever...I still think she opened that mouth of hers to land the Vanity Fair cover.
Source: PEOPLE

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Smart guy. He made his point that she ran her mouth about something that happened 3-1/2 years ago. That was his whole point in telling this. Well played. He doesn't like her any better than the rest of us.

12:46 PM, November 27, 2006  
Blogger ASD said...

i hate that ugly horse face lady

6:01 PM, November 27, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hillary Skank is such a horses ass. Chad is taking the high road- and now gonna be on 24- things are looking good for him.

11:10 AM, November 29, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home