Tabloid Whore!

4.25.2006

WTF? DENISE RICHARDS STRADDLING RICHIE SAMBORA?


Gah! What the hell is happening here??? Yesterday I got an email from reader Amy that went a little something like this:
Amy: "ohmigod! have you seen the pictures of Denise Richards and Richie Sambora together?
TW: No, I haven't seen them, but Denise and Heather are really good friends, I'm sure it's nothing. I'll check them out though.
(30 mins minutes later..tick tock....tick tock...)
TW: Woah, wait a minute! ok, I just looked at the pictures. WTF??? That does not look like just friendship. She is friends with Heather! Huh???? oh dear.

Above is the most scandalous photo of the bunch and you can check out the rest of the Sambora/Richards canoodling photos compliments of the folks over at Hollywood Rag. And for those of you who say, "oh you can't even see her face in the picture," trust me, you can see her stinkin' face right here!:

Now girls, we all know you don't straddle just anyone, let alone your girlfriend's husband. That's what makes me sad about this whole thing is that Denise and Heather Locklear were supposed to be really good friends, no? Well, Entertainment Tonight has reported that sources say Denise and Heather are no longer friends and that Denise has been seeing Richie since last year, before Heather and Richie split!!! You've GOT to be kidding me!!!

If this wasn't enough dirt for you, you can go over the The Smoking Gun and check out transcripts from angry voicemail messages Charlie Sheen allegedly left Denise Richards while she was pregnant with their second child. Charlie is so mad at Denise that in addition to repeatedly calling her a liar, he ends up calling her a "dick" and the "N word." Oh dear. I don't know what to think anymore! I love Heather Locklear and Denise being with Richie is just not cool. That is like the number one girlfriend rule...you don't get it on with anyone's ex (or current husband for that matter.) And Richie? Damn, I don't even need to say anything about him. Oh all this Hollywood dirt, deception and scandal is just exhausting. It's things like this that make me really happy to just be living my quiet little Tabloid Whore life.
Related Link: The One About The Whole Denise and Heather feud - whose side are you on??

11 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

There are good pictures at www.people.com, too...

7:46 AM, April 25, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gosh, I really hate to call my beloved Tabloid Whore naive twice in one day, but this just goes to show you that you can't think of these people in the same way you do normal regular folk. To be doing this shit at the same time she's saying this shit about him..not only is she a ho, but she's stupid. I wouldn't doubt Charlie's ass had her followed and gave these pics away for free. Haha!

9:23 AM, April 25, 2006  
Blogger Tabloid Whore! said...

9:23: By that comment I would think you were one of my friends, but my friends know TW being naive is no secret. Shit, I wear the damn thing like a badge, loud and proud!
Plus, celebrity or not, it's still not right to do that to one of your girlfriends.

10:42 AM, April 25, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Puleeeaaase, this has got to be some sort of publicity for someone as any "normal" human being would keep this private and not be humping their friend's husband on a balcony for anyone to see. duh.

10:45 AM, April 25, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Friends or not, I don't know how I'd get through my work week without you, TW!

11:43 AM, April 25, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

this is just SO wrong.....I'll bet Charlie is laughing his ass off b/c Denise ain't looking so innocent now!

6:08 PM, April 25, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Denise you are a SLUT, ummm mummy which daddy is this, oh, this is your sugar daddy little ones, there will be many of these momma is horny!!!!!

6:47 PM, April 25, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

that's some juicy shit....they are all a bunch of cheating liars!!! Who's my babies daddy???

7:43 PM, April 25, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Shocking. Just shocking. What the hell was Denise thinking??? I love Heather and her stinking husband and lying "bff" deserve each other.

5:10 AM, May 01, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I feel for Ava in all this!! Imagine her Mommy's good friend is now with her daddy. How can Richie be so nieve to fall for slutty Denise!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He better watch out she's definitely a little unstable!!!!!

8:09 PM, May 02, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is it me or does richie look a little intoxicated? And what is up with the money Denise has in her hand. Can you say "just got paid"?

6:54 PM, May 26, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home