Tabloid Whore!

1.11.2006

SCOTT PETERSON RESPONDS TO MOTHER-IN-LAW'S BOOK FROM BEHIND BARS.


Scott Peterson, the man convicted for the murder of his wife Laci and unborn son Connor has released a statement regarding the new book "For Laci," written by his mother-in-law Sharon Rocha. This is the second time Peterson has had a statement posted on The Candian Coalition Against the Death Penalty website, this time saying:
"If a rumor I heard is correct, my Mother-in-Law, Laci's Mother, deserves applause. The rumor is that all the profits from her forthcoming book will be given to an educational charity ... I hope this rumor is true. Laci and I enjoyed supporting education. Some people have done things to profit off of my wife and son having been taken from me and murdered. The profits from this possibly going to charity would counter this disgusting trend. If the rumor is true, what a wonderful act. Profit from tragedy is repulsive. - Scott"
This guy is unbelievable. "Laci and I enjoyed supporting education?" Shut up you cheating murderer! First off, with the proceeds from her author's advance, Sharon Rocha set up "The Laci and Conner Search and Rescue Fund," as part of the Carole Carrington/Sund Memorial Reward Foundation to fund law enforcement and other nonprofit search and rescue organizations to help find missing people, not an educational fund. Secondly, I hope Scott gets a copy of her book and reads it while he is locked up in his cell and thinks about the lives he took away. I am about half way through "For Laci" at the moment and I can barely put the thing down. It is beautifully written and a wonderful tribute to Laci, not to mention, filled with a lot of information we never heard about Scott's behavior. Sharon Rocha was on both Larry King and Nancy Grace's shows the past couple days and I can't tell you how much admiration and respect I have for her and the strength she has shown everyone.
Source: PEOPLE

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Scott Peterson is such a loser

12:15 PM, January 11, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

His narcissim knows no bounds.

He enjoys keep the fantasy Scott Peterson alive in the heads of his pea-brained groupies.

Bravo to Sharon Rocha--who, like John Walsch, was able to take the horrific pain of an unimaginable horror and turn it into something good. I hope that prison guards and fellow inmates make a sport out of punishing Scott Peterson. (If I worked in the prison kitchen, I would make sure Scott's meals contained were seasoned with assorted "bio hazards".)

If Scott Peterson really supports education, then maybe he should donate a kidney to a teacher. I know a teacher who needs one.

6:58 AM, January 12, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home