Tabloid Whore!

10.17.2005

THIS THURSDAY SPIKE VISITS SMALLVILLE!!

Well, O.K. Maybe not the actual Spike, but hot hunk of love James Marsters (who played him) has joined the cast of Smallville. Y'all might remember James from his most infamous character to date, Buffy The Vampire Slayer's Spike, the vampire any girl would love to get a chunk of her neck taken out by. This Thursday is his first airdate on Smallville as college professor Milton Fine, alter ego of the uber-villain Brainiac. I was going to try and start watching Smallville at the beginning of the season, but Thursday nights are already so crazy full with The O.C., Everybody Hates Chris & Survivor (which I think I already may have given up on), so I haven't been able to check it out. This Thursday though, Smallville is a done deal, I'm there. It's also a brown hair and no British accent James Marsters this time around. The question lurking over my head is, will James still be able to make the girls weak in the knees without his trademark bleached blonde hair and vampire charm? Guess we'll have to wait and see. Smallville, this Thursday 8pm WB.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is it just me or does that pic of Spike resemble Dr. Christian Troy?

8:42 AM, October 18, 2005  
Blogger Tabloid Whore! said...

You are slightly reaching. but I don't blame you.

12:04 PM, October 18, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home