Tabloid Whore!

8.10.2005

HE'S BACK.

Oh sweet baby Jesus, thank you, thank you! I am in a complete flustered tizzy right now. The object of my affection and obsession for many, many years, James Marsters, who played Spike (aka William The Bloody, but I prefer to think of him as "The Poet") on Buffy The Vampire Slayer & Angel is returning to television (pause. deep breath.) In a press release, the WB said he is joining the cast of Smallville in a six-episode arc "as the supervillain Brainiac, a classic DC Comics villain and one of the Man-of-Steel's most formidable enemies. Marsters plays college professor Milton Fine, alter ego of the uber-villain Brainiac. Possessed of a vast, superior knowledge limited only by his hubris and emotions, Brainiac comes to earth armed with a secret about Clark's biological family and the truth about Krypton's demise. Brainiac's presence in Smallville will have a devastating effect on Clark and Lex's already deteriorating friendship." I'm sooooo excited, I miss him! I stopped watching Smallville after the first season just because I had too many shows. Go figure. Every time I try to get out, they pull me back in!! Smallville will be back with new episodes Thursday, September 29th.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay! I am very psyched about this too, altho i've never watched an episode of Smallville in my life and doubt i'll start now. However I am glad that James Marsters now has a job again, he deserves it!! What he really needs is his own show where he plays a dark romantic type...that would really feature his talents in the best way possible!

8:04 AM, August 12, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home