Tabloid Whore!

3.21.2007

THE WAIT IS ALMOST OVER. THE RETURN OF THE SHIELD!

I am beside myself with excitement over the return of The Shield April 3rd on FX!! It is one of my absolute favorite shows on television and all the people involved from the cast to the crew are incredibly talented, not to mention, so darn nice. Although I am still tragically scarred over the death of Lem in the season 5 finale, I can't wait to see if my man Vic Mackey finds out that his best buddy and Strike Team partner Shane was the one that did Lem in. Damn you Shane! For all you fans of The Shield, you must watch this fan created season 6 tribute video I came across on YouTube. It is intense and so well done, plus, gives you a sneak peak of Lem's funeral scenes, something you do not want to miss. Big thanks going out to MrMemphisDD for creating it! Plus, to check out FX's official "promosode" of The Shield Season 6, click HERE.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home