Tabloid Whore!

3.07.2007

TIMBALAND WANTS TO SAVE BRITNEY SPEARS & ASKS JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE TO HELP OUT.

After reading what music producer Timbaland said about Britney Spears in a recent interview he did with Entertainment Weekly, I think he is a complete doll and will be new favorite for a while. Everyone knows that pretty much any music Timbaland touches turns to gold, and luckily for Britney, he wants to do a whole lot of touching all over her next record. When asked about Britney's recent troubles, Timbaland tells EW, ''I feel her pain, it really bothers me.'' 'I'm the type of person who tries to save the world. I just want to take her away, go overseas, and work [it] out.'' He also said that he talked to his pal Justin Timberlake about both of them working with Britney in the studio on her new record (woo! woo!). He said, "I asked Justin, 'How would you feel about me working with Britney?' I had to ask him that. I said, 'Would you do it with me?'' According to Timbaland, Justin said he would work with both of them, but adds, ''She's just gotta be serious.'' Now that, ladies and gentlemen, would be awesome. Hearing what Timbaland said next about Miss Brit makes you wish the guy would have been around her the past couple years, ''I just want to hold her hand. I want her to be in my camp, to be around Justin. I need Justin to talk to her. Help her, please!''
Source: Entertainment Weekly

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOVES IT!!

9:31 PM, March 07, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Britney has to be very thankful by all the aid that she's receiving.
www.britjeanspears.org

2:15 AM, March 08, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

please don't bring britney back. help her, hug her, whatever - but shove her back down our throats?! why remanufacture some used up ho when he can find us some fresh meat! timbaland's ego and pocket are so tied to this.

6:39 AM, March 08, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope Timbaland and Justin rescue her from the bottom feeders responsible for the Britney train wreck.

How many child star victims must we watch go through the same thing?

I will buy her next album and I am not even a fan.

10:34 PM, March 12, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home