Tabloid Whore!

3.16.2007

LARRY BIRKHEAD AND HIS VERY LOUD ATTORNEY PART WAYS.


Huh, didn't see this one coming! Larry Birkhead and Debra Opri, the attorney representing his paternity case in California, have parted ways. The news came today when Opri released the following statement:

"Larry Birkhead and I have terminated our attorney-client relationship effective immediately. I wish Larry the very best of luck in his continuing efforts to prove that he is Dannielynn's biological father. My prayers will be with Larry and Dannielynn always."

Birkhead is in the Bahamas today at a custody hearing that will hopefully determine who is the biological father of Anna Nicole Smith's daughter, Dannielynn. He is being represented by a Bahamian attorney. Obviously, there is more to the story about Opri and Birkhead terminating their relationship as she tells told the TV show Extra:

"I can't represent a client who has a middle man by the name of Howard K. Stern. I feel very comfortable in my decision, and I wish Larry the best. But I am worried about him."

"I just don't like the influence of this middle man, Howard K. Stern, and it was just too much to handle. I couldn't continue with the way things were going."

"I don't want anyone to think that I'm jumping ship. He's close enough. He's getting the DNA results today in the Bahamas. I didn't abandon Larry."

It just gets weirder and weirder, folks. I can't believe I'm going to say this, but I actually think I'm going to miss her.
Source: FOX News


7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

just maybe they fell in love and want to take it to another level & as an attorney, she has to recuse herself (unlike what stern did to A.N.).

5:06 PM, March 16, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HKS has been trying to work things out with Birkhead without lawyers being involved. I guess Birkhead realized what HKS was offering was better than going through that circus. I wish them all well and know they will work it out for the best interest of Dannielynn.

5:50 PM, March 16, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Stern is working with an uneducated, unsophisticated pawn. Birkhead needs someone to deal with Satan.

Good for Opri to cut and run.

10:21 AM, March 17, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Larry is an idiot to get rid of Debra. It just shows how simple he is. He will be food for the sharks ie Stern, Rale etc. No wonder ANS left his ass, he is too simle!

Beebee

2:23 PM, March 17, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

larry is an ass to have separated from Opri - the best lawyer in the show!

2:26 PM, March 17, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The last 3 posts in the blog are
DEAD ON!

Birkhead doesn't have a clue how to handle that Devil. And you have to know, Howard planned it this way down to the last detail.

He'll get the boat & visits with the baby. Birkhead is a fool . . . and that's just what Howard is counting on.

Birkhead broke the cardinal rule:
YOU CAN'T MAKE A DEAL WITH THE DEVIL!!

Bush43 did that & look what peril the country's in now!

10:23 PM, March 18, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank god he dumped this man pretending to be a woman. What attorney has a PR firm? She was all about HER 15 minutes, and I honestly think she was hurting him instead of helping him. Filing all of these paternity tests all over the US when it obvious she had to go to the Bahama's. She was in it for the $$ and I won't miss her manly voice anymore UGH..she was disgusting!

6:14 AM, March 19, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home