Tabloid Whore!

2.21.2007

US WEEKLY GOES BALD ON THIS WEEK'S COVER.


Gah! Here we go ... all the madness of bald Britney and the stories that come along with it will be hitting the newsstands this week. Us Weekly will feature an interview with a source who claims to have once tried to get a nanny job with Spears, but also encountered very odd questioning while doing so....
Excerpt:
Personal Over Professional
“Britney didn’t ask me one thing about my child-care experience. She only wanted to know about my personal life.”
Friend Wanted
“The agency that called me emphasized that Britney was looking for a nanny who was young and hip because they wanted her to interact with people her own age. Basically, Britney wanted a friend.”
Comfort With Nudity A Plus
“Britney asked me and one of her nannies to come to her room to watch her try on outfits for a party one night – then she stripped down naked in front of us!”
Must Be Hands-On
“One nanny told me that Britney will hold her kids for 10 minutes and then say, ‘I’m done now. You can take them.’”
Don't Be Too Good
“She doesn’t like when Sean prefers the nanny, so she fires them and looks for a new one.”
Source: Us Weekly

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was once a nanny for a woman just like that. She had married a rich man while she was very young, and he had moved her far away from all of her friends. When I was hired, she started acting like I was her best friend (I was 20, she was 28). Her kids were fantastic and at first it seemed like a great job- she was rich and would tell me to borrow whatever I wanted from her closet (and even told me to keep a bunch of things). But then it would start to get weird when she kept calling me "Auntie" and asking me to come out to the bars with her. She even pulled a Britney move- came home one day and started undressing in front of me, and said "I'm glad I'm so comfortable around you."
When her kids kept asking for me to come over, and when I would prioritize them over her, she started getting nasty. One day she accused me of sleeping with her husband (terribly untrue, I only even saw him on three occasions) and she fired me. I think some people just get to that spot, and it's worse for Britney because she's in the spotlight.

1:30 PM, February 22, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home