Tabloid Whore!

2.15.2007

KATIE HOLMES GETS ALL FASHIONISTA IN MARCH'S HARPER'S BAZAAR.

Here's some shots of Katie Holmes in the March issue of Harper's Bazaar. I think she looks gorgeous on the cover, but I would have liked to have seen more of that good 'ol Joey Potter smile in some of the other pics. Oh well. On a final note, I love the irony of Bazaar choosing a picture where Katie looks miserable and wearing a long, black dress that reminds you of mourning to go along with her quote, "Tom makes me feel like the most beautiful woman in the world and has since the day I met him."





Source: Popsugar via ONTD

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't care what they say about her....she really is a beautiful woman.

6:59 PM, February 15, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

No matter what you think of Tom, I still think she's awesome

7:18 PM, February 15, 2007  
Blogger ASD said...

she really really really annoys me. they made her legs skinnier, too.

1:34 PM, February 16, 2007  
Blogger Canoes under my shoes said...

Apparently, Tom hasn't seen her FEET! Jesus. Those things are hideous. Is it just me or does she look a whole lot skinnier since hooking up with the midge?

4:11 PM, February 16, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kate's a beauty, but I wish she and Tomtom weren't into the mature clothes. She shouldn't dress like she's 40 until, well...she's 40!

8:11 PM, February 17, 2007  
Blogger AtlantAnne said...

She has TERRIBLE legs --- they are so thick. Uggh, poor girl.

5:46 PM, February 18, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

trust me, this is the best she's gonna look because tom-tom is gonna suck the life-force out of her. stay tuned.

5:38 PM, February 19, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home