Tabloid Whore!

2.06.2007

HEIDI FROM "THE HILLS" SPREADS IT FOR STUFF MAGAZINE AND BOY IS SPENCER PLEASED.

Oh good Lord. It appears Heidi from The Hills has an 8 page "spread" in the March issue of Stuff Magazine. Disappointing news: Ass Spencer is still her boyfriend and get this, he is also her "manager." Plus, she says she is currently recording a pop album! Imagine that? She is reportedly working with David Foster which, as credible as the guy once was, makes him lose all credibility with me now. I mean come on. These fools can do all the reality shows they want, but when they start f*cking with music and getting record deals they don't deserve, that's when I get pissed off. Usmagazine.com featured some of Heidi's photos and also did an interview with her that you can check out here (if you can stomach it). As a tease, I will leave you with one of her brilliant quotes:
Us: So you want to be a pop star?

Heidi: "I am working on my album right now. The sound is going to be very fun, fresh, sexy. It will be the Pussycat Dolls-meets-Gwen Stefani, with a dose of Fergi. I grew up dancing so there also will be a lot of performing. And a lot of my songs will be very sexual."

7 Comments:

Blogger LVGurl said...

Pussycat Dolls-meets-Gwen? How ingenius! I bet NOBODY has thought of that before!! Tee-hee-hee. Watch out for that sexual content, Heidi. One prego scare was enough for me...

12:17 PM, February 06, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah.....Heidi? a record deal? riiiight. If she's dumb enough to keep that rat Spencer as her man, she deserves whatever he dishes out! I read somewhere that he was some sort of editor or something of Hustler magazine.....classy

10:33 AM, February 07, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

She's ugly and so are these photos. Sorry but I don't find her appealing at all.

12:59 PM, February 07, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Heidi.......Stick to "The Hills".......and that's it girl.
Mixing all those artists into one seems like you are a wannabe......So, you can make your own music......"RIGHT!?"

5:47 PM, February 09, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OK. Heidi is totally not dumb! She's great in the hills, even though it is her life. but, she'll make a great performer, too! im surprised shes still with spencer. hes a queer. but hopefully all of this will make her realize that hes not for her! you rock heidi! good luck with everything! ill so buy your first cd. im excited for it!

1:20 PM, February 10, 2007  
Blogger AtlantAnne said...

Gag me with a spoon.

Don't these girls have parents?

9:31 PM, February 11, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Never before have I hated someone so much on reality tv, and I mean Spencer. He is the biggest piece of crap, and a manipulative son of a bitch...Heidi, if your not smart enough to see what a dick your boyfriend is then I hope everything you're working for comes crashing down all around you

7:32 PM, April 02, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home