Tabloid Whore!

2.13.2007

HEATHER MILLS SIGNS FOR 'DANCING WITH THE STARS 4.'




I really don't think many people give a rat's ass about Heather Mills McCartney. She is legendary Beatle Sir Paul McCartney's soon to be ex-wife and she's got one leg. Or half of one leg or some shit like that. Anyway, something I do give a rat's ass about is the television show Dancing With The Stars. I mean c'mon, I've got my priorities. Anyway, it appears that Ms. Heather Mills McCartney will be one of the contestants on Dancing With The Stars 4, premiering March 19th. I guess after her nasty divorce battle with Sir Paul, Heather is looking to "raise her profile" in the U.S. and feels that joining Dancing With The Stars is the way to do it. Sir Paul on the other hand, is rumored to possibly step in as a guest judge sometime this season on American Idol. I don't know how much truth I will hold to that rumor considering it has been mentioned the past 3 seasons of the show and he is yet to appear. Although the final cast has not been confirmed by ABC, other celebrities rumored to be participating in Dancing With The Stars 4 include: Billy Ray Cyrus, Ian Ziering, Laila Ali, and Joey Fatone. Whoop-dee-doo! They better find some better people and quick!

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

She is such a skank. I'm glad this was annouced before the court date with Paul though. Her helpless plea has just gone out the window. Can't stand her!

10:50 AM, February 13, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Larry holding that fake leg is awesome!

11:03 AM, February 13, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ugh! That is dissapointing, I actually like that show, and I don't wanna see her on it....not after the crazy way she's acted through all this divorce mess

12:06 PM, February 13, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

she wants cash AND a brand new profile? Just like Posh..... nothing like a new media frenzy in a shiny new country when your old one is SO OVER you.......

3:20 PM, February 13, 2007  
Blogger AtlantAnne said...

Acccck.

Maybe she will get voted off early.

I cannot STAND her and I think she is a psycho --- BUT I think this will be a good thing to raise amputee awareness --- it is strenuous stuff they do out there and it will be uplifting and inspiring to many, many people to see an amputee out there cutting a rug.

4:08 PM, February 13, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope she falls on her face on the dance floor!

7:12 AM, February 14, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

come on now folks. sir paul should have know better than to marry someone w/o a prenup.

seriously, when you start dating a woman who is about your daughters age you should think w/the big head instead of the little one, eh?

5:20 PM, February 14, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sir Paul should have signed a pre-nup. All is fair in love and war. Don't take the word of a money-grubbing whore.

1:06 AM, March 18, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home