Tabloid Whore!

2.11.2007

ENTERTAINMENT TONIGHT / THE INSIDER INTERVIEWS HOWARD K. STERN.


Monday ET/The Insider will be featuring the first EXCLUSIVE interview with Howard K. Stern after the tragic death of Anna Nicole Smith. Since February sweeps is still in high gear, you can be assured the airing of this interview will be stretched into little snippets featured on the show until end of the month. In addition to revealing that Anna and Howard were scheduled to marry in a mere two weeks, ET/The Insider captured on camera the moment Stern returns to the Bahamas to be reunited with Anna's daughter (er, and possibly his?), Dannielynn. Normally I would roll my eyes at Stern granting another exclusive interview to ET/The Insider so soon after another tragic event in regards to Anna Nicole, but hell, I'm not going to lie ... I want to see this shit!

Interviewer Mark Steines wrote on his blog about his upcoming interview with Stern:

Howard, in tears, at times unable to speak, shares with me that his daughter is the light helping him go on. As the plane lifts above the clouds, Howard thinks of those his precious Anna Nicole left behind. In a voice barely heard above the din of the jet engines he tells me, "I want her friends to pray that Anna Nicole is safe, happy and with Daniel."

It was hard to leave Anna's body behind, but he had to get back to his baby girl. Others are already traveling to the Bahamas with an eye on Dannielynn. One of them is VIRGIE ARTHUR, Anna's biological mother, who she detested. Anna told me in October, "She's not my mother, she's my birth mother."

She is not a welcome guest. Howard begins to bristle at the mention of her name. He says, "As long as I have a breath in my body, that woman will not see Dannielynn."

I ask about Virgie's quest to assume custody of the five month old baby, who takes Howard's last name on her birth certificate. After all, Howard is the only father she's ever known. He answers, not as an attorney, but as a protective parent. "She has no right. She can't take my baby. She can't take Anna's baby."

After the plane touches down in the Bahamas, watching Howard hold Dannielynn for the first time since her mother's death is heart wrenching. With tears rolling down his face he reveals the depth of his pain: "I wouldn't be here now, but I had to get back to Dannielynn. I held her in my arms and couldn't believe her mom is gone. I know Anna loved her more than anything in the world."
Source: ETonline

Once the interview airs throughout the week, let me know what you thought of Stern and the interview!

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Better get your barf bags ready.

5:34 PM, February 11, 2007  
Blogger AtlantAnne said...

Virgie scares me.

She looks like a mean, mean cold woman on television.

Thank god she has no rights to that child.

As somebody who is estranged from my own mother, I would freak out if she got control of my things or children after my death.

6:09 PM, February 11, 2007  
Blogger ASD said...

actually grandparents have more rights now than ever. i wouldn't be surprised if she did get custody of dannielynn. anyway, i'm going to cry when i watch it. TW, what DAY is it on?

11:17 PM, February 11, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

=== Howard K. Stern ===

MAYBE THE K STANDS FOR KILLER?

12:01 AM, February 12, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh please Howard spare us the dramatics. And as for comments on Virgie, look, she lost her grandson and her daughter - is there something wrong with you people? 2 of her kin die in the presence of Howard, drugs are all over the place and you think a baby is safe? WTF are you thinking? Here in the states CPS would be all over this. Smart move going to the Bahamas Howie. What gets me is, the baby probably isn't his, hence dodging paternity tests, (probably stole the baby from rightful father) and now the loser is squatting in a house that does not belong to him. You can't steal and pretend something's a gift no matter what your sob story is. Let's not forget Howard has no marriage license. You need that to be "married", anyone can share a few vows. I don't feel sorry for any man who knowingly allows his wife access to so many drugs. You cannot possibly love someone and do that. That was Anna's only attraction to the ugly slime, he let her do whatever she wanted. Now she and her son are dead. Who of us could get away with what Howard has? Hang him please.

5:09 AM, February 12, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't know anything about Anna's mom but I think HKS is one evil SOB. He better not dodge the paternity test, and if he does, I think that should be considered some sort of kidnapping.

5:41 AM, February 12, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Screw the legal team. TW has all the greatest minds working the case right here. Agree with Nadine and Amy.

The only weird explanation that comes to mind is he's trying to protect her, like she had a drunken 3-way with Larry Birkhead and her kid. So Larry's in the media every day, trying to force the situation and come out with a big payday either way.

Can't figure out Stern, he's looking like America's biggest scumbag since OJ. It's going to be very interesting to see where this story ends up. Birkhead is clearly the baby's father.

9:46 AM, February 12, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dannilynn is going to end up dead--Stern is a sick, scary mother fucker. He's an actor and I agree....he's a white OJ.

1:01 PM, February 12, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home