Tabloid Whore!

2.22.2007

DREW BARRYMORE LOOKING PRETTY ON THE COVER OF JANE'S MARCH ISSUE.

ON FLASHING DAVID LETTERMAN ON NATIONAL TV…“I’m thrilled I did that, but no way would I do it now. Man, I was such a sexual, free, fucking nudist little bird running around. I love it. I’m still sensual, but I’m much more modest now. But I think I’ll always be a bit of a wood nymph when it comes to sexuality. It’s like, ‘Fuck it, be free and have the most fun you can.’ ”
ON BEING THE GODMOTHER OF FRANCES COBAIN, DAUGHTER OF COURTNEY LOVE AND KURT COBAIN…“Courtney and I have not seen each other in a while, so I haven’t had the pleasure of being in Frances’ life for a few years. That’s a great loss for me, and I hope to reconnect with her.”
ON POLITICS…“I wasn’t raised in a household that talked about politics…I’m a Democrat and a liberal but I will vote Republican if I think it’s for the better candidate. There are Republicans out there I really respect.”
ON HER UNSTABLE FAMILY LIFE…“I’ve got one wacky family…I understood early that we were not going to have stability. You just have to find your own way and not sit in shit and cry about what you think you don’t have. Get over it.”
Photo credit: Carter Smith
For more go to www.Janemag.com

3 Comments:

Blogger AtlantAnne said...

".. You just have to find your own way and not sit in shit and cry about what you think you don’t have. Get over it.”



AMEN SISTER!

All of the young Hollywood gals should really take a page from Drew Barrymore's book and look up to her as a role model.

4:55 PM, February 22, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree!!!
Smart girl

8:04 AM, February 23, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i love, love, love her!

10:33 AM, February 23, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home