Tabloid Whore!

1.10.2007

THIS WEEK IN US WEEKLY: JUSTIN'S REVENGE ROMANCE WITH SCARLETT?

This week's issue of Us Weekly is all about the possible new romance between Justin Timberlake and Scarlett Johansson. I just love how Us has to make a scandalous twist of it all and call it a "revenge romance." Whatever. Who wouldn't want to go out with Scarlett Johansson? She's a hot bitch! She makes good movies and doesn't run around town showing her snatch to everyone like the rest of young Hollywood. Plus, I can't wait to check out Justin's new video for "What Goes Around," which Scarlett is starring in, cuz I just can't get enough of that tune. Basically, the magazine claims that Cameron Diaz got all pissy when Justin asked Scarlett to be in his video, yadda, yadda, yadda and then they broke up. Yeah, I'm sure that's what really happened.

One thing I was kind of bummed to see in this week's Us Weekly is the report that Drew Barrymore and Fabrizio Moretti have broken up. Yeah, I know we've heard this story before, and to be honest, I've never been totally interested in this couple. But the thing is, I like Drew and she always seems to have such an awesome, positive attitude about everything, so she deserves to be happy. But fear not, there still could be hope for these two because according to Us Weekly, breaking up and getting back together seems to be a pattern with these two crazy kids!
Source: Us Weekly

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

PLEASE make his ugly ass go away!

12:45 PM, January 11, 2007  
Blogger ASD said...

haha for realz. he ain't that hot.

and what is wrong with Scarlett's face?!?!?!?!?!!?!

8:48 PM, January 11, 2007  
Blogger Kea Renee said...

Over-rated, all of 'em. Bloody idiots. And Trump and Rosie are far from perfessional.

P.S. I'm just tired and sick w/ a cold, not jealous.

9:09 PM, January 12, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

He AINT hot at all. Or sexy. And I haaaaaatttteeee the way he talks all ghetto and stuff --- fortheloveofgod the boy was raised dancing on the mickey mouse show and he talks like he is from the hood.

Give me a break.

I think he should hook back up with Brtiney Spears again. A match made in heaven.

10:34 AM, January 14, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home