Tabloid Whore!

1.11.2007

HEATHER LOCKLEAR IN SHAPE MAGAZINE.


The lovely Heather Locklear (45), is on the cover of February's SHAPE magazine and looks stunning as always (damn her!). The issue features her top 10 rules for healthy living. Here are a few of them:

Heather’s Rule #2: Work out even when you don’t feel like it!
“There are times when I feel lazy and just want to staying bed all day…but I know that working out is the best way to get those endorphins going, which will make me feel better, which will make me feel better emotionally and physically.”

“To help me stay positive at 7 a.m. while I’m putting on my gym clothes, I say things like, ‘Oh lunges! I love lunges! Let’s do another set!’”

Heather’s Rule #3: Listen to your kids
“Ava’s a great eater. (Heather’s daughter) She only eat things like fruits and vegetable and sushi – no junk food…It’s ironic because I want to set a good example for her with my eating habits, and she’s the one who’s helping me!”

Heather’s Rule #5: Keep your friends closer
“It’s my girlfriends who lift me up when I need it the most.”

Heather’s Rule #7: Take time to pamper yourself
“I’ve learned it’s really important to make time for me.”


Heather’s Rule #9: Dance on tables! (Advice from her mother)
“Neither of us remembers why she said it, but the message was to enjoy life and have fun. And boy, did I have fun! My priorities have changed as I’ve gotten older. I still want to have fun, but now that philosophy translates to good health, good friends, good food, and good roles.”

Heather’s Rule #10: Always be grateful for what you have
Heather has been through some difficult times – her separation with Richie last year – she refuses to let it get her down.
“This is my second chapter. It’s my chance to focus on Ava, on myself and on what I want to do. The thing I’ve learned in my 40s is that when you look out your window, you have to look past the windowsills. There is life beyond my little home.”

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Please explain what's lovely about her? i see an old hag who thinks far too highly of herself and is incredibly self-centred, with minimal talent and an inability to see anybody else but herself. She is nasty to the core.

4:16 PM, January 11, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

4:16 : LOL. Jealous much? Heather is America's sweetheart.

4:45 PM, January 11, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just because she doesn't like her doesn't mean she's automatically jealous. I hate brussel sprouts and I most certainly am not jealous of them. Same applies to George Bush :P

She looks pretty good! I'm sure the photo's been airbrushed to hell and back, but she looks good in candids too, and you can see tons of lines around her eyes in candids, but she still looks great, and like maybe she hasn't had too much work done.

5:24 PM, January 11, 2007  
Blogger ASD said...

um airbrush much? she is really ugly w/o all the makeup, lighting, and touchups on the comp. i thought yall read trash mags?

8:46 PM, January 11, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I commend Heather and the mag. for portraying her strength right now. Airbrushing, never gonna get past that anywhere. Still, she looks great and the lines around the eyes (in candids) look natural...

Heather's finally putting out a positive interview, and hopefully a very cool dude will enter her life in '07.

10:02 PM, January 11, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You forgot rule #1- Always have yourself airbrushed and photoshopped to the nth degree.

2:56 PM, January 12, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What is the deal with airbrush? You guys all make me laugh. Everytime someone does a mag cover you're all freaking out because it is airbrushed. This is not a new concept. Who cares? Heather is still a knockout and I'm sure she's a doll in person too. Get off the airbrush soapbox already---GEESH!

5:51 PM, January 12, 2007  
Blogger ASD said...

we know it's not a new concept. they can't find any other way to look like wax models so they use airbrushing. don't see why it is such a big deal to you 5:51...

10:36 AM, January 13, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm perplexed about Rule#5, wasn't Denise a BFF before snagging Ritchie?

2:18 AM, January 16, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home