Tabloid Whore!

1.25.2007

ELIJAH WOOD DISHES ABOUT JARED LETO THINKING HE'S A TOUGH GUY.




I had heard rumors a couple months back that something allegedly went down between Elijah Wood and Jared Leto. At the time, it was unclear exactly what happened, except for the fact that Jared, in all his masculine glory, reportedly walked up to Elijah and whispered in his ear, threatening him. Now Elijah is talking to Jane Magazine and setting the record straight about what really happened. It appears that the rumors were correct because Elijah explains how he was at the MTVU Woodie Awards and Jared reportedly came up to him, whispered in his ear and then as he was walking away decided to turn around and grab Elijah by the throat. Elijah goes on to explain:

"He was basically upset at the fact that I said I didn't like his band. He said that initially and walked away. I guess he thought I was laughing at him, but I was more shell-shocked and telling people around me, 'Whoa, I just got told off by Jared Leto for not liking his band.' And that's when he came back and grabbed me." He adds, "I told Jared it wasn't personal. He acted like I'd been disrespecting him or speaking about his family. Things like that don't usually happen to me. I'm very non-confrontational. The whole thing was kind of ridiculous."

Ridiculous? Yeah, I agree. Leto used to be cute on My So Called Life, but that was a looooong time ago. Now it appears he is too busy fixing his eyeliner and being a punk-ass. I have his band's cd and I'll admit, I liked it...but ugh, everything I read now about the guy and his obnoxious behavior is just so ecch, that I am now totally turned off by the dude.
Source: IMDB

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

They both look like freaks.

11:55 AM, January 25, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

He's just pissed because he's a loser and a has-been.

12:15 PM, January 25, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OK, PLEASE scroll the picture of JL down on your computer to the nose up. Tell me he doesn't look just like Courtny Cox!!!

He sounds like a punk.

4:09 PM, January 25, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah, those Courteney peepers!!

It doesn't sound like a good exchange. If Elijah spoke on the record to JANE, I tend to believe the point of the story. Jared needs to relax and come back to earth.

6:18 PM, January 25, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just read where Scarlet Johanssen said that Jared Leto was a good boyfriend but that he had this whole "desperate to be loved" thing going on.

Which would explain this bizarre behaviour.

Who cares if Frodo likes your band or not, dude!

9:01 AM, January 30, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home