Tabloid Whore!

1.04.2007

DEATH VIDEO OF STEVE IRWIN HANDED OVER TO WIFE.


The infamous death video of Crocodile Hunter Steve Irwin being stabbed in the chest by a stingray barb, is now in the custody of his widow Terri Irwin. The Australian state coroner gave Irwin the original video after the investigation into her husband's death was completed by authorities. There has been a fear amongst Irwin's family that the video would some how leak to internet, but the coroner's office said that great precautions were taken to make sure that did not happen. Reportedly only a small amount of copies were made of the Irwin death video to assist the police with their investigation and according to the coroner's office, those copies have now been destroyed (yeah, we'll see about that). Hopefully this is true because it was Terri Irwin's wish that the video of her husband's death never be released to the public.
After I heard this story, I wondered what Terri would now do with the video. As hard as it would be, will she watch it to see exactly how this horrible tragedy happened to her husband or will she destroy it forever? If you were her and this was your husband or wife, would you want to watch it? Ugh. I wouldn't.
Source: Female First

8 Comments:

Blogger Canoes under my shoes said...

He was so cute. Look at those little black ankle socks.

I heard that Steve had said at one point that he hoped his death would be caught on tape...if not, it'd be a waste.

5:10 PM, January 04, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I feel so badly for their children. I saw him on Oprah once and he was amazing, just a very funny, warm, loving guy.

6:50 AM, January 05, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'd have to put the tape in and see it....what if he blew his wife a kiss or something? Ya never know.

9:52 PM, January 05, 2007  
Blogger ASD said...

i really don't know, tw. :(

10:01 PM, January 05, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yea probably would i'd be curious

5:59 PM, January 06, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would watch it. I'd want to see every moment of my husband's life, as weird as it sounds.

6:13 PM, January 07, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't think I would be able to stop myself. I feel awful for her. This is a decision that she should not be forced to make, and yet, she does.

8:31 AM, January 10, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Its just like having a sick husband, do you go to the hospital for his last days of life, thats not weird. Wouldn't you want to understand what he went through.

12:55 AM, February 25, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home