Tabloid Whore!

1.05.2007

BRITNEY SPEARS REACHES OUT TO FANS: "I KNOW I'VE BEEN FAR FROM PERFECT."


Britney Spears has posted another letter today to fans on her website, basically saying she knows she's been acting pretty stupid lately, but swears the media makes her look worse than she really is. Yeah, the media hounds her, although I don't think she can blame them for not wearing her panties out of the house. Most importantly, she claims that hell yeah, she's planning on cleaning her act up and cutting out all the silly crap she's been up to of late. Alright Brit, well actions speak louder than words, so quit your talking and start doing little lady.
Here's Britney's letter in it's entirety:

Dear Fans,

It has been a while since I've addressed you personally here on my official website. The last couple of years have been quite a ride for me, the media has criticized my every move and printed a skewed perception of who I really am as a human being. Behind every decision I have made in my public life there always seems to be an apparent contradiction. I have come to terms with that which is why I usually don't pay much attention to it. The last couple of years have been very enlightening for me and now that I've had the time to be "me," I've been able to sit down and think about where I want to go with myself as an entertainer with absolutely no strings attached. I am now more mature and feel like I am finally "free." I've been working so hard on this new album and I can't wait for you all to hear it and to go on tour again! I would like to exclusively tell you that I am working hard to release the new album sometime later this year, but the date is of course not certain yet. I look forward to coming back this year bigger and better than ever, and to also reaching out to my fans on a more personal level. I noticed today that one of my biggest fansites is shutting down soon and I want you all to know that I do understand all the reasons that went behind making that decision, and I am sad to see it closing. If I were you I'd be unhappy too if I had to read what I've been reading every day. But trust me, I get it. I know I've been far from perfect and the media has had a lot of fun exaggerating my every move, but I want you all to know that I love my fans so much, and I appreciate everything you have done for me, so Thank you, Thank you, Thank you! Love,Britney

14 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Blah, blah, blah. I agree TW---

PROVE IT, BRIT!!!!

11:56 AM, January 05, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ya know, I understand she's young and wants to go out and have a good time. That's totally fine. But why does she have to go make a total ass of herself everytime she steps foot out of her house? She has NO self control. She knows the media is watching her like a hawk. You would think she'd be on her best behavior. I'm still not over the underwear thing. That just blows my mind. I'm not sure if ya'll saw those photos but my GOD! She must have her head up her ass. I'm sorry but she brings all this on herself and as far as I'm concerned she deserves it.

12:14 PM, January 05, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ya know, I understand she's young and wants to go out and have a good time. That's totally fine. But why does she have to go make a total ass of herself everytime she steps foot out of her house? She has NO self control. She knows the media is watching her like a hawk. You would think she'd be on her best behavior. I'm still not over the underwear thing. That just blows my mind. I'm not sure if ya'll saw those photos but my GOD! She must have her head up her ass. I'm sorry but she brings all this on herself and as far as I'm concerned she deserves it.

12:15 PM, January 05, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You know, it wouldn't be so bad if she didn't have 2 little babies at home

7:22 PM, January 05, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

She's going through divorce but that's probably not it. The only thing that caught her attention is that a Britney site went belly up, due to her behavior. Sad.

9:12 PM, January 05, 2007  
Blogger ASD said...

what site? i've never heard of it. got a link?

anyway, if she were not a celebrity, she would not be labeled as out of control. i know plenty of people who could possibly act the way she does and it would raise a few eyebrows but not the whole damn world.

10:00 PM, January 05, 2007  
Blogger Tabloid Whore! said...

GIMB: www.worldofbritney.com

10:15 PM, January 05, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Once again, welcome back TW. Gossip's nuttin wit' out you!

10:30 PM, January 05, 2007  
Blogger ASD said...

spanx :)

12:00 PM, January 06, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So what if she doesn't wear panties. If you don't like it THEN DON"T LOOK.

4:19 PM, January 06, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If a man exposed his penis, he would be arrested for indecent exposure. So how come it's ok if Britney does it?

12:13 AM, January 07, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

she didnt intentionally flash anyone, it just so happens the paparazzi is so far up her asshole she cant take a shit without anyone knowing it.everywhere she goes there they are(unbelievable)i feel sorry for her.So what if she doesnt wear underwear alot of people dont. We just dont have a camera up our crotch 24/7

8:08 AM, January 08, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did you guys really see those pictures? She didn;t even TRY to hide her skanky cooter. GIVE ME A BREAK. No one in their right mind would wear a skirt that short without some sort of undies. The camera wasn't IN her crotch. It was just there when the dumb bitch was getting in and out of a car with her shit hanging out for all the world to see. She's an idiot without half a brain cell.

1:31 PM, January 08, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

At first I felt sorry for Britney Spears. I thought that the media was really giving her a hard time. I still believe this to a certain degree but I also blame Britney herself. This is a young woman with lots of money and I dont understand why she looks the way she looks sometimes. For example..the Matt Lauer interview. That was ridiculous. I know she has a team of people ready and willing to dress her at any given moment. And the underwear fiasco was insane! Give me a break. I know she is young but I believe that she is partly responsible for much of the negative publicity.

12:12 PM, January 13, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home