Tabloid Whore!

12.04.2006

RICK SCHRODER TO FIGHT TERROR WITH KEIFER ON "24."


I have some very exciting news to report for the fans of the TV show, 24. Ricky Schroder (I know, I know, he prefers to be called "Rick." What can I say? I'm old school) will be joining the cast when the show returns in January. According to reports, Schroder will play Counter Terrorism Unit operative Mike Doyle. This news comes on the heels of other exciting 24 cast additions for season six that include Chad Lowe and Peter Macnicol. Ooooh I cannot wait, I love all those actors. Sadly, knowing 24, I wonder whose character is going to get killed off first. Not to mention, what type of torturous, violent death the will have to endure, which will of course leave the viewer drained and emotionally scarred after becoming attached to the character. And no, I'm still not over Edgar.

1 Comments:

Blogger ASD said...

he's so hot. i remember him in like old yeller or something

7:16 PM, December 08, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home