Tabloid Whore!

12.15.2006

JILLIAN BARBERIE IS GONNA HAVE A BABY!


I knew it!!! If you watch Good Day L.A. every morning like I do, you probably have noticed a little bit of change in Jillian Barberie (now Reynolds) lately. First she colored her hair dark brown (and Jillian has always been known for her blonde highlights). Then, I raised my eyebrows suspiciously when it started looking like she was putting on some pounds. I wondered if her added weight was just a result of the happiness from being a newlywed and doing the eating, drinking and having a good time thing with your new hubby, or could it be more? Could Jillian possibly have a bun in the oven? Well folks, it looks like Jillian is going to be a mommy. She announced today that she is four months pregnant with her first child!

PEOPLE reports: This will be the first child for the Barberie, 40, and her husband, actor Grant Reynolds, 34. "We're both thrilled," Barberie says. "I feel like I'm at a place in my life where I just am really happy. I never thought I wanted kids – I was a career girl all these years! I never thought about it before until him." The baby is due on July 7, a year to the day after the parents-to-be got married in an intimate ceremony in Barberie's backyard.

I love it! It's been a great year for Jillian ... first she finally finds the man of her dreams and soon after, she gets pregnant. All good things come in time. Congratulations Jillian & Grant!
Source: PEOPLE

17 Comments:

Blogger Cindy said...

yay, congrats Jillian! That is great news.

xo

5:55 PM, December 15, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

She can't possibly be 4 months pregnant if the baby is due July 7.

8:48 PM, December 15, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The hair dye didn't give it away, since for 2 years she's been going dark for winter.

The dresses and her breasts gave it away. She usually doesn't wear that many dresses and she's stayed away from jeans for a while.

10:53 PM, December 15, 2006  
Blogger Tabloid Whore! said...

8:48- huh. true. 4 months and July 7th is what people.com reported, so they must be off somewhere. thx.

10:28 AM, December 16, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats to Jillian! I never thought that this crazy chick would GROW UP, but apparently she has--Will miracles never cease!

7:06 PM, December 16, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

All I can think of when I see her is that scene from Austin Powers -
Moley, moley, moley...

9:33 PM, December 16, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

She's not exactly four months, but she is in her fourth month.

10:20 AM, December 18, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why is this annoying twit popular?? Meh.

5:23 PM, December 18, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love Jillian and I'm so happy for her. I think she is simply beautiful and so is her honey.

Wishing you a happy and healthy baby Jillian!

12:34 PM, December 19, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Still not getting how she could even be in her 4th month & due in July. Maybe math isn't my strongest subject? xoxo

9:38 PM, December 19, 2006  
Blogger ASD said...

nicole it sounds right to me. june, july

pregnancy full term is REALLY 10 months, or 40 weeks.

9:30 AM, December 20, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

There's something really strange about her eyes. I never could quite figure them out!

12:55 PM, December 21, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Call me a freak...But I don't really understand why I am happy for this broad...I guess babies just do that for people. CONGRATS!

8:24 PM, December 22, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

if she was already 4 months pregnant a couple weeks ago, that would make her due in may or so, not july. else shed be pregnant for 11 months

1:49 PM, January 04, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

this girl is such a no talent idiot...i hope she becomes a full time mom so we never have to see her ugly puss again

2:09 PM, January 11, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

really you are pregnant for 40 weeks , 10 months. So her time line is right if she was 4 months on 12/15 and due in July.

9:48 AM, January 15, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Anonymous 2:09pm I totally agree with you. She's an awfulperson but hey, babies ARE cute. so i do congratulate her on that. also, I'm glad she's having a baby. Our next generation can learn from others mistakes. That poor baby. I hope it turns out ok. Remember kids, if you have no talent and or class and you're immature, dont have babies!!!

10:14 AM, February 22, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home