Tabloid Whore!

12.08.2006

THE INFAMOUS TORI SPELLING ESTATE SALE.



So many of you have probably already read how Tori Spelling and Dean McDermott are having some estate sale today at her home in Studio City to get rid of all her junk that she doesn't want anymore. Tori even told PEOPLE, "I'm having the sale because we're moving and my taste has changed. Plus I'm a notorious pack rat; I keep everything. And I wanted to get organized before the baby arrives, so this seemed the perfect time to clean house. It feels good!" Okay, something still doesn't seem right. From the moment I heard about this estate sale, I wondered why the hell would Tori Spelling tell every crazy and their mother where she lives (11369 Dona Lisa Drive) let alone, let any Joe Schmo trample through her home with greasy, dirty hands (even if she does claim she is moving.) Plus, I could have sworn I heard they lived in an apartment, but that is besides the point. Last piece of suspicious evidence, the photos of what Tori is reportedly selling. Okay, this doesn't look like what my idea of Tori Spelling goods would be, okay? Case in point: the huge collection of Grandma dishes and oh dear, doilees and don't even get me started on that bathroom. Granted, one of my spies did spot Tori and hubby yesterday getting yogurt at a place pretty much around the corner from the location of the house, but I still reserve the right to raise at least one eyebrow. Anyway, hope she makes a bundle!
Source
** Update: As you can see in the comments section, one of my reader sleuths did some detective work and confirmed that the house is definitely Tori & Dean's. Also, you can check out this blurb from E!'s Planet Gossip on how the first day of exciting sales went.


7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yep... a little P.I. sleuthing shows that the home is registered to Dean McDermott and they've been there about a year. And it's a house, in the $600-700,000 range.

11:17 AM, December 08, 2006  
Blogger Tabloid Whore! said...

Vermont neighbor: I am terribly impressed with your work! Good job. I guess there is no excuse for the horrible looking stuff then. :/

11:36 AM, December 08, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks TW! Tori may be selling some of her own stuff (the couches look older, if not too bad) and of course some of Dean's stuff.

This guy split from his wife which is very uncool. But I wouldn't really want Candy Spelling for a mother... so, hopefully Tori will make a great mom herself. She seems to be into it.

11:49 AM, December 08, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

UGLY tableware.

11:55 AM, December 08, 2006  
Blogger ASD said...

ack! doilees! her house is ugly!

1:16 PM, December 08, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

why is all the stuff in the china cabinet from tori's first wedding? she obviously doesn't live there with dean.

11:47 PM, December 08, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OK, Tori is worth a bizillion dollars and a bit of a "snob" and this is where she was living?

I so don't get it.

7:36 AM, December 09, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home