Tabloid Whore!

12.04.2006

GEORGE CLOONEY'S PIG KICKS THE BUCKET.


George Clooney has suffered a devastating loss. Max, Clooney's pet pig for the past 18 years, has died. Clooney was out of town promoting his new movie The Good German when Max croaked. So sad. Well, not really considering the pig probably had a better life than some human beings, even if he reportedly did suffer from arthritis and partial blindness. PEOPLE reports that Clooney has no plans to replace his dearly departed pig.

R.I.P. Max.
Source: PEOPLE

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't know why, but this story makes me smile. Clooney can't commit to a woman, but he has this long term relationship with his pet pig. It's endearing, no?

10:08 AM, December 04, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It is very sweet. And you are right, he can't commit to a woman but he loves his piggy.

11:14 AM, December 04, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I thought that I read the pig died awhile ago.......

12:31 PM, December 04, 2006  
Blogger Tabloid Whore! said...

12:31pm- Just a false rumor at the time my dear. Sadly, today it is true.

1:43 PM, December 04, 2006  
Blogger Canoes under my shoes said...

Hey everybody! BAR-B-QUE at CLOONEY'S!!!!

6:02 PM, December 04, 2006  
Blogger Rubygirl214 said...

I think it's really sad!!! Didn't y'all see Babe??? Charlotte's Web??? I'm a veggie, so maybe that's why I understand his connection to having farm animals as pets!!!

10:09 AM, December 07, 2006  
Blogger ASD said...

lmao @ laurita. serve me up some pork

7:18 PM, December 08, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well I have a pig the same as he and so what if he cannot commit to a female or another relationship, his pig was like a baby to him. So if you have kids and your marriage didn't work out, people should harp on you for having kids? I don't think so... There is nothing more devastating than something/someone you love passing away. I am sure he loved that pig and I feel a great loss for him.

1:17 AM, December 20, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home