Tabloid Whore!

11.16.2006

THE SECRET SPIT & FOOT FETISH OF RACHAEL RAY'S HUSBAND.


Oh dear. Rachael Ray is splashed all over the cover of this week's issue of The National Enquirer, accompanied by a headline blasting, "Rachael Ray's secret pain--HUSBAND CAUGHT CHEATING." The Enquirer has an exclusive interview with a woman named Jeaninne Walz who claims Ray's husband John Cusimano has a stinky sexual fetish involving spitting and feet. You heard me. Walz told The Enquirer she has been involved with Cusimano since meeting him in front of a lesbian bar in 2000 and continued to see him after his marriage to Ray in 2005. She said Cusimano has paid her $20 - $500 to "spit on him and commit other degrading acts on him." To my shock and surprise, The Enquirer said that these "other degrading acts" are too graphic for them to describe. Okay, when the ballsiest tabloid on the market wont print something, you know it has to be bad. What they will print is Walz's (who passed a lie detector test administered by The Enquirer) claims that Cusimano liked her to spit and drool in his face and rub her bare feet on his face while he was undressed. UGH!

Judging by the butch looking photos of this chick featured in The Enquirer and the fact that they say Cusimano met her in front of a lesbian bar, I am not sure if I would classify these two of having an "affair." Not that this is any consolation to Rachael Ray, but this woman says that she never had sex with or even kissed Cusimano and always kept her clothes on while spitting on him rubbing her feet in his face. Thank heaven for small miracles!

I really like Rachael Ray and this is all very sad and humiliating for her. Unfortunately, it looks like it's going to take more than some E.V.O.O. to solve this problem. For all the details (and trust me, there are a lot more details) on this story, make sure to pick up this week's issue of The National Enquirer.

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

OhMyGosh,
When I read this on the newstand today I could not wait to get home to read my copy (I subscribe).
I called my cousins in JC, NJ and they were floored. They just love Rachel. Poor thing I feel really sorry for her, she seems to be so sweet. But, then, you know that they say....Love is Blind, and Marriage is that great big ol' eye opener!
NightNurseLPN

8:34 PM, November 18, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I so do not like RR as I find her to lack class. She reminds me of a used car salesman! Loud and obnoxious. However, he husband is one gross guy and no one deserves to find out your new husband is gross. I can't imagine the article to be false as no one could possibly even think up such yuk. So, it must have some truth to it..the tabloid. Does this guy work anyway?

10:48 AM, November 29, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm trying to figure out my own foot fetish and then I read this. Yuck. I am trying to make a case for a healthy foot fetish. Why do guys have to make it as gross as possible? I think a lot of us have a kink or two. Anyways, Rachel deserves way better.

Rachel,
The Flip Flop Girl
www.theflipflopgirl.com

4:09 PM, November 29, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ah whatever, if it was a "hot" guy with a big weiner [me] you ladies will do anything. I see no prob with the foot in the face stuff since I love that too, it even makes me wonder if the cute but goofy/perky [annoyingly bad combo] Rachael Ray gets kinky with her feet for her husband's sake as well. How is the media going to parade homosexuality as the 'norm' in these modern days but still write off foot fetishism, and I'll even include other non-mainstream fetishes too as weird, crazy, etc., thats bs. I feel the logic famous today goes as "I'm afraid of being called homophobic so I'll just say I'm okay with it since its already in the forefront of everyday media and will most likely translate to me being labeled as tolerant in society"[even if they arent, i.e. foot fetish discrimination], am I right. Hopefully it doesnt have to take our population to rise to the point where we can't be missed and finally everbody caves and just passively accepts it as the aforementioned scenario. The only bad thing is he cheated on her.
Flip Flop Girl, foot fetishism is healthy, period. :D
esejoox@lycos.com

10:41 AM, December 07, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree with what the "flip-flop girl," and "Jay" both said. People who have a foot-fetish are very much misunderstood in our society. It is so harmless and innocent, it is very common. If a couple is together and they decide to indulge in a little foot fun, lets say they just jumped out of a bath or shower, where the feet are as clean as could be, whats wrong with that? Somepeople like them a bit on the "spicy" side, ie- a little salty - again, so whats wrong with that? my God, if someone does oral sex on their lover of either gender, that has a lot more scent involved than a foot ever could have! The only thing I see wrong here is that perhaps someone was cheating. I have no use for cheaters of either gender. Other than that, this is a rather blase and moot topic. Someone liked licking feet and sucking toes - so what? Pardon my French - But - It ain't no big deal.....

7:59 PM, December 11, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am sure Rachel could pull out the limberger cheese and shove it up his hole with her big toe . What a moron !

8:36 PM, December 12, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

all i can say is this...keep your stinking filthy toe jam infested hooves away from my face.....especially if you just took a shower at the gym....you all can suck and yank and play with each others feet all you want. as for me.....hockers and stinky feet are the last thing that puts lead in my pencil.

7:37 PM, January 06, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'd love to drizzle some EVOO all over Rachel's feet and lick it off!

6:16 AM, January 07, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

personally, i think rachael ray is a very common ordinary sloppy cook. I don't know how she made it on t.v. She never washes her chicken, throws a salad in a bag in a bowl, you call that a chef??? She married a guy i guess like herself, common ordinary, and jerky!!!

4:21 AM, April 06, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Rachel should just give her husband some footjobs or something. That might fix their relationship.

LOL

4:43 PM, April 12, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home